Its an exciting time to join Conductor as we recently raised $150 million at a $525 million valuation to build out our technology & acquired Content King - the worlds first real-time website auditing & monitoring platform.
What are we looking for?
Its an exciting time to join Conductor as we just raised $150 million at a $525 million valuation to build out our technology & acquired Content King - the worlds first real-time website auditing & monitoring platform.
Conductor is seeking a seasoned AI/ML engineer with extensive data-driven modern web applications & SaaS platform-based product development experience. This leader partners with Product, Engineering, & Infrastructure teams to collaboratively define, manage, & drive AI solutions & infrastructure across the Conductor platform, that enable the delivery of Conductor products & features.
Reporting to the Chief Technology Officer of the company, this leader -
- Leads the AI strategy for the company
- Performs statistical analysis of data, builds machine learning models, & delivers scalable solutions to business problems
- Develops efficient natural language processing solutions for web page / keyword categorization, content understanding & content guidance using machine learning & deep learning
- Develops quick prototypes & delivers complete solutions for practical problems in the search engine optimization & content intelligence areas
- Evaluates the performance of AI models in production, & incorporates feedback from developers, product, & revenue teams & retrains the models as required
- Establishes best practices for scalable machine learning model development, model validation, testing & model serving
- Participates in defining enterprise data strategy & architecture to enable AI application across the business
- Guides team members on the use of AI techniques for addressing product & business problems
- Advises on all the technical aspects of developing AI solutions including data management, machine learning pipelines, AI frameworks, library choices, etc.
The successful candidate must have technical expertise, growth-mindset, engineering rigor, data-driven operational skills, bias-to-action, & collaborative leadership style to drive the desired outcomes across global teams. Conductor is poised for a significant growth & this leader is a very important stakeholder in the next phase of our companys journey.
Our Core Values
- Collaboration: We believe that individuals do their best work when working together in diverse, inclusive, & cohesive teams.
- Excellence: We believe in doing things the "right way" rather than the "fast way, & holding ourselves to a higher standard of work ethics & excellence.
- Growth: We believe individuals do their best work when they are constantly growing, learning, & changing.
- Communication: We believe in combining empathy with openness & honesty to set clear expectations & hold each other accountable.
- Impact: We believe we're making the world a better place by empowering marketers to really help their customers rather than just sell stuff.
Who you are?
- A software engineer with 8+ years of professional experience in software development including building machine learning systems
- Experienced in both machine learning & deep learning techniques in solving Natural Language Processing problems using unsupervised /supervised learning settings.
- Demonstrated experience in developing unsupervised learning techniques like clustering, keyword analysis & supervised learning techniques like classification on large amounts of text
- Have deep knowledge of AI/ML model development, hyperparameter tuning & optimization, integration of models with backend & frontend systems & deployment of the AI models in production & their debugging
- Have experience with Python / Java programming languages
- Have deep learning development experience using Keras/Tensorflow or Pytorch
- Have worked with modern NLP libraries such as SpaCy, CoreNLP, Gensim, NLTK
- Have a can-do attitude with strong technical, organizational, communication, & interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated thought leadership to gain comprehensive understanding of the problems in marketing, apply AI/ML driven techniques, & guide them from ideation to completion.
- Have a strong sense of accountability & decision-making capability
- Have excellent verbal & written communication skills
Why You Should Join
Conductor is a People-First & Customer-First company. We are looking for engaged & passionate technology leaders that can raise the bar. We have built a highly collaborative culture of technical excellence with tremendous opportunity to have an immediate impact in the day-to-day life of our employees & customers & drive the company's success & growth. We all share the same values, innovate & motivate each other to attain ambitious goals, & celebrate each others success.
We are made up of a diverse group of people from all backgrounds. Wherever you are from, you will find a common ground here to accelerate your career & make a difference in organic marketing industry.
Conductor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Conductors search & content intelligence platform helps marketers create & optimize content to improve visibility online.
The technology generates customer intent insights that lead to compelling content, increased traffic, & higher organic marketing ROI. Customizable dashboards & workflows guide marketers through the content creation process, empowering them to measure, refine, & demonstrate the effectiveness of their SEO & content marketing efforts.
In addition to its SaaS platform, Conductor offers a suite of services & support including site audits, site migrations, & managed services that empower in-house marketing teams & digital marketing agencies to drive results & put their customers' needs first.
Conductor's forward-thinking customers include leading global & emerging enterprise brands.
Conductor. is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Bringing in diverse perspectives & challenging our assumptions is the clear key to growth; it drives innovation, creativity, faster problem-solving, & stronger decision making. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, train, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, & business needs.
Conductor does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, & related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, or other characteristics protected by state or federal law or local ordinance. In addition, it is the policy of Conductor to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by applicable laws, regulations & ordinances where a particular employee works.