As the VP of Account Management, you will be responsible for developing & owning customer relationships that promote retention & loyalty.
In this role, you will oversee our global Account Management teams to drive revenue growth with our existing client base by building strong & scalable long-term relationships that produce adoption, upsell, & retention that ultimately results in shared success.
Reporting to the Chief Customer Success Officer, you will have the unique opportunity to pioneer & contribute to our monetization efforts by maximizing revenue upsells, cross sales & renewals.
In this role you will:
- Lead, motivate & inspire our Account Management teams to cultivate deep, strategic partnerships with our clients that drives meaningful recurring revenue growth with our existing client base
- Create a seamless transition between pre & post sales functions
- Work closely with sales to brainstorm & implement accurate, strategic, & creative RFPs/RFIs
- Collaborate with Product & Marketing to develop effective solutions to maximize client growth & success
- Maintain a solid understanding of our product offerings & operational capabilities & be an expert on all product offerings to best empower & drive success
- Identify & advocate for product & service changes that contribute to client needs
- Own the customer relationship from end to end, leading with a client-centric approach
- Bachelors degree or experience equivalent
- 10+ years of experience working in sales, customer or client success, or business management & leading a team in SaaS & Technology companies
- Excellent understanding of advertisement & media technology along with experience managing relationships with technical client teams
- Strong Sales & operational DNA, an understanding of what it takes to successfully scale the Account Management function
- Strong management skills & demonstrated ability to hire, mentor, coach & develop teams across multiple geographical locations
- Ability to clearly articulate & communicate our products & competitive advantage
- Proven leader with demonstrated expertise in developing & implementing streamlined processes
- Self-motivated & ambitious with a strong desire to succeed
About JW Player
JW Player pioneered video on the web over a decade ago & continues to innovate as the worlds largest network-independent platform for video delivery & intelligence. Media companies including Fox, VICE, Business Insider, & Univision, in addition to hundreds of thousands of creators of all types & sizes, rely on JW Player to deliver & monetize their content across all devices. JW Players massive global footprint of over 2 billion unique devices creates a powerful data graph of unique consumer insights & generates billions of incremental video views. The company is headquartered in New York, with offices in London & Eindhoven, & was named to Deloittes Technology Fast 500 in 2017. For more information, visithttp://www.jwplayer.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.