What is BlockFi?
BlockFis mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, & efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of clients across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance & digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
About the Team & Role
The Hubspot Administrator will own the firms Hubspot CRM tool & will support our Distribution Sales team.
- Be the leader across the firm for all operational functions of HubSpot.
- Ensure that Hubspot sales CRM data is collected accurately & efficiently.
- Provide timely & accurate HubSpot reporting to the Sales & Marketing Teams.
- Develop insightful HubSpot Dashboards & reports using outstanding analytics & reporting skills.
- Handle data in HubSpot Dashboards by developing reports, dashboards, & processes to continuously monitor data quality & integrity & execute data migration/cleansing projects.
- Build custom workflows for Automation.
- 3+ years of professional experience with building & managing a HubSpot sales platform.
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing analytically rigorous initiatives.
- Possess problem-solving, attention to detail & analytical skills.
- Willingness to think creatively to develop innovative solutions.
- Ability to work independently & as a member of a team.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally & in writing.
- Innovative & creative in the form of continuous improvement to internal processes
- Fluency with Google Suite applications
A Plus If You Have
- Start-up experience (we love entrepreneurs!).
- Bachelors Degree in business, marketing or equivalent education is a plus.
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. From raising over $100MM in debt & equity capital to helping thousands of clients (and growing!) do more with their crypto assets, we have established a dominant position as the debt & credit crypto market leader in the U.S. As we expand our product suite & geographic footprint, our addressable market will grow exponentially.
BlockFi's leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services & banking world, & we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth & expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto & are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans & the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets & regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $4.3MM of seed funding & $50MM in capital for funding loans
- $100 MM of Series A, B, & C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, & Morgan Creek
- We are moving quickly & have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute & capture customer demand
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Weekly lunch stipend
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, & driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
To read more about our mission & values, check out our company website.
Above all, you should enjoy the journey. We, at BlockFi, genuinely like each other & enjoy the work we do - so should you!