Twilio SendGrid is looking for an Account Executive focused on email to prospect & manage high value email prospects/customers. The candidate will own the fast growing email business, & source new opportunities for a fundamentally better way to provide voice connectivity. Responsibilities will span driving the sales process from internal leads as well as qualifying new prospects & manage these deals to close.
What Youll Do:
We get many highly-qualified prospects every day from corporations already interested in using our platform. Prospects come in via phone, email, & our self-service product. You will employ a solution selling methodology to drive these leads through a high-velocity pipeline.
- We have a full lead pipeline driven by our self-service product & a sales development team creating highly qualified leads for the sales team. You will be responsible for driving these leads through the entire sales cycle to close, employing a solution-oriented sales methodology with a focus on use cases spanning omni-channel communications.
- You'll be working with global 2,000 & large to medium sized customers across all verticals to understand their business & technical requirements, understand the capabilities of Twilios communications API platform so that together you can design a next generation solution for their specific use case needs while adopting Twilio's cloud communication services.
- Execute against all phases of your pipeline, progressing deals through the sales cycle towards closing business.
- Exceed plan annual plan on a quarterly basis.
- Generate & manage your own funnel of opportunities to progress through the sales cycle & provide accurate reporting & forecasting based on results at each stage.
- Consistently grow pipeline.
We are looking for proven Sales Executives to focus on our email infrastructure/email marketing products
- You've demonstrated success selling a software or SaaS solution for at least 5 years.
- Previous experience selling into email, cloud engagement & a proven track record.
- Previous experience in the cloud or enterprise software space.
- A solution-oriented approach to selling, ensuring your customers receive value from the products they buy from you
- You have a track record of personally selling & closing complex technical solutions to enterprises & software companies.
- You understand the cloud computing/communications business model & enjoy selling to a technical audience & building mutual trust.
- You embrace a solution-oriented approach to selling, ensuring your customers receive value from the products they buy from you.
- Experience creating pricing proposals, negotiating terms, & managing the contract process.
- Ethical. Hands on. Passionate. Persistent. Creative. Easy to deal with. Gets things done. High personal productivity; you are a doer first.
- World-class interpersonal & communication skills. You have the ability to effortlessly make complex contractual, technical, & financial details sounds simple.
- The ability to listen first & add value in every conversation.
- Ability to balance competing priorities & manage multiple projects/deals at the same time.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. The Global Sales team plays an integral role in building out our customer base & bringing Twilio to developers, non-profits & enterprise to make an impact on their services. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience.
We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position will be located in our office in Central London. You will enjoy our office perks: snacks, game area, bi-weekly All Hands & more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves.
Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 1,000 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco & other offices in Bogot, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore, & Tallinn.
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, & video by virtualizing the worlds telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status & operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.