How We Roll
We truly believe in team chemistry & have a lot of fun building an amazing company while staying true to the core values that have made us successful. If you are passionate about growth & innovation, then come revolutionise the advertising technology space with us!
About the position
The Manager of Account Management will drive the strategy & success for AdRolls North America team. This role will be reporting to the Director of North America Sales & will be focused on driving the performance across our Mid-Market Account Management team. You will be responsible for managing the overall performance of the Account Management team against quarterly existing revenue targets. You will oversee a team of Account Managers who are focused on growing & retaining their book of existing customers. You will be instrumental in facilitating a strong team dynamic, driving growth, & reducing churn across multiple segments while working strategically with the Leadership team to accelerate our revenue growth. You will need to be comfortable in a startup environment where change is not only expected but embraced for the opportunities it represents, plus the ability to stay agile without losing sight of key objectives.
- Strategic & operational responsibility for profitable & sustainable existing revenue growth of AdRolls NAMER Mid Market department, growing the business through the scaled onboarding & expansion of new & existing customers.
- Hit existing quota revenue achievement at the team & individual levels. Develop & manage tactical plans to drive revenue & productivity
- Drive managed revenue growth through up-sells, product adoption & reducing churn.
- Be accountable, detailed, data-driven, & determined
- Conduct regular analyses of the business identifying key areas for improvement across account management
- Work closely with Executive Leadership to drive growth, expansion, & understanding of the customer experience & journey
- Partner with the NBS team to provide best in class on-boarding
- Continual optimisation of sales processes, tools, tactics, & materials
- Growing & engaging the team through recruitment, hiring, & employee development
- 5+ years sales experience, ideally in Media / Ad Tech / B2B / SAAS environment
- 3-5 years of successfully leading account management teams through rapid growth.
- Proven ability to develop & maintain effective business, sales, & vertical market plans
- A genuine passion for developing those around you through coaching & training, key project assignments, & constructive feedback to grow & advance in their careers
- An excellent communicator with strong written & verbal skills, including presenting & speaking publicly
- Excellent industry, sales, & business insight with strong analytical skills & a history of successful, data-driven decision-making
- Understands how to effectively prioritise initiatives & delegate work, but also comfortable rolling up your sleeves to get things done
- The ideal candidate will commit to fostering & upholding AdRoll EMEAs truly extraordinary high-performance culture, exhibiting & living our values
- Experience working at scale with high volume accounts across small business to enterprise segments a plus
- Competitive salary & commission
- Stock options
- Paid holidays
- Health & Dental insurance
- Life Insurance
- The opportunity to win the coveted Golden Bagel award!
Since 2007, AdRoll has been on a mission to help businesses compete online & grow revenue. Ambitious commerce brands use the AdRoll Growth Platform to make their display, social, & email advertising work together to accelerate business growth. Powered by industry-leading automation & personalisation, brands are better able to structure, measure, & sync their marketing efforts. Built for performance, our Growth Platform sees 37,000 customers generate more than 200 billion in sales annually. AdRoll is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, London, Tokyo, Chicago, & Salt Lake City. Learn more at adroll.com.
We are committed to building diverse teams of Rollers & are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, colour, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.