Sales Enablement Activation Manager
- Involves equipping salespeople with the knowledge & skills required to have the conversations needed throughout a buyers journeyand assessing whether, & certifying that, reps can do just that
- Work with SD of Sales Enablement, Marketing & Product Management to develop an integrated approach to leverage sales tools in a systematic way, reduce sales cycle time & increase contract value
- Support Sales Transformation Manager in executing sales methodology & other global program launches.
- Partner with sales enablement team members to develop & execute next level sales skills & behaviors for full go to market team
- Develop a targeted plan to educate & upskill sales team in utilizing all tools & systems available to them
- Track, measure & report on success & utilization of existing sales tools; identify gaps & develop remediation plans.
- Identify potential new resources (technology / methodologies to increase field sales effectiveness & productivity
- Analyzing & assessing sales processes for GTM, inside sales, & operations
- 7+yrs functional experience within sales/trade marketing/sales operations
- Using data analytics on sales & business performance to assess strengths, gaps & opportunities
- Participating in large, complex global transformation programs
- Must possess a Whats Possible mindset & be willing to take on challenges
- Hands on experience with Salesforce.com or other leading CRM tool
- Creating a systematic go to market approach with a collection of sales tools. Preferred experience using Groove, Finlistics, LinkedIn Navigator, SalesLoft, GovWin, ZoomInfo, Global Data etc.
- Effective written & oral communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Responsiveness to fast-changing conditions & result oriented approach
- Excellent project management skills with a commitment to timelines & deadlines
- A bachelors degree
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.