Peloton is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join the Acquisition Product organization focusing on onepeloton.co.uk & onepeloton.de. The PMM will partner closely with the Sr. Product Marketing Manager based in NY but be based in London & be part of the Global Acquisition Product org.
- Helping to form our product marketing strategy for bike & digital for onepeloton.co.uk & onepeloton.de
- Working closely with Acquisition product managers, analysts & user researchers to help define the product marketing roadmap
- Articulating all of the outbound web messaging necessary to clearly explain the benefits of features & translate them into customer-facing messaging.
- Managing our go-to-market plans on web in the UK & DE & coordinating a cross-functional team to bring great solutions to our marketing site
- Define key marketing storytelling moments that will help highlight the most compelling features & benefits of Peloton on the website relying heavily on the overall brand positioning of the company but localizing the language to optimize for UK & DE markets.
- Working with Global Brand marketing team to understand the overall product positioning & help translate that to the website
- Coordinating user research on the website including competitive research & distilling research into actionable next steps.
This Product Marketing Manager will join our newly formed engineering team based in London. The team will contain a Product Manager, Developers & a UI/UX designer. This role will help establish the expression of positioning, messaging, & sales materials on onepeloton.co.uk & onepeloton.de & help establish competitive research, user research for the marketing layer of our ecomm experience. The ideal candidate will come from the e-Commerce industry & have a multi-disciplinary background - including business strategy, product marketing, & analytical skills - & be passionate about Peloton & the e-comm industry. This is a full-time position based in our London office.
- Partner with product management & engineering to define the strategy & product roadmap for the marketing layer of our website
- Lead market & competitive assessments by surfacing qualitative & quantitative insights to shape product decisions on onepeloton.com
- Set our go-to-market strategy for with our acquisition marketing, brand marketing & sales teams to create product positioning & materials
- 4-6+ years of business strategy, product marketing or product management experience in the e-Commerce industry
- Experience in creating frameworks to evaluate problems & present a recommendation for how to proceed
- Experience setting strategic direction & executing operational & go-to-market plans that require input & execution from multiple teams
- Experience in driving & executing global projects & working with remote colleagues
- Experience in influencing a cross-functional team
- BA/BS degree
- MBA or other advanced degrees
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.