READY TO OWN SOCIAL MEDIA CONTENT & HELP DRIVE EMPLOYER BRANDING?
As the Social Media Manager, you will help introduce Brightflag to an even wider audience by telling the stories of our industry, customers, & products in creative & educational ways. The Social Media Manager will be mentored by our Senior Manager of Communications & will report to our Vice President of Marketing. Were looking for a teammate with the creativity to spot unexpected angles & the talent to craft memorable messages!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- You will become fluent in legal industry trends & tech innovations
- You will research, monitor, & report on key business competitors
- You will take the lead on social media, email, & event content
- You will help us build audiences, win customers, & create fans!
- You will contribute to web pages, articles, guides, videos, & more
- You will work closely with the Senior Manager of Communications
- You will report directly to the Vice President of Marketing
WHAT YOUVE ALREADY DONE
- You have a proven history of writing for professional audiences (portfolio preferred)
- You pride yourself on your organizational skills with a strong understanding of key social media KPIs, analysis, & reporting practices
- You have a core understanding of inbound marketing principles
- You have a genuine curiosity about our industry, business, & technology
BENEFITS & PERKS
At Brightflag, your work makes a real difference, your contribution is seen & your work is valued. We value growth & would love for you to join & later on find new passions here at Brightflag!
- Competitive salary & equity in a fast-growing start-up
- Health insurance
- Reading is important, therefore we offer an outstanding Book Work Scheme benefit
- Downtime is important at Brightflag, we offer 20 days holiday
- 401K Plan Option
Hello, were Brightflag - one of the fastest growing tech-startups in the legal world. We've recently announced the completion of a $28 million growth equity investment to continue our mission to transform legal spend management. Were achieving this by combining AI, Machine Learning & a range of technologies to deliver a data driven, legal spend management platform.
Our SaaS platform intelligently allows our customers to analyse legal bills, drive cost savings & automate time intensive processes. It also extracts insights, used to make data-driven decisions at every step of the legal spend lifecycle. Customers include Uber; Telstra, Australia's largest telecommunications company; & Rimini Street, the multinational enterprise software support company. You can learn more about Brightflag Here
At Brightflag, we are a diverse & inclusive bunch of people. We welcome diverse perspectives & people who make every day count & strive for constant improvement. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.