At Appian, were not only about building powerful software, but also about growing our culture of passion, energy, & innovation; great people, great software, great clients, great partners! Appians Partner Organization multiplies the efforts of our sales & professional services teams to reach farther & dig deeper with clients. As a member of this dynamic organization, you will manage relationships with strategic partners to help sell an award-winning, low-code PaaS product & its services.
Appian provides a software development platform that combines intelligent automation & enterprise low-code development to rapidly deliver powerful business applications. Many of the worlds largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk & compliance.
Appian HQ is in Reston Town Center currently but will be moving to Tysons Corner, Virginia in mid-late 2019.
- You enjoy building vs. maintaining & thrive on achieving superior results
- Youve worked as a Federal Partner Manager previously & are looking for your next organization to leave your mark
- Youre skilled in partnering with service providers to construct compelling "practices" around specific software products
- You have a working knowledge of business process automation with a history of qualifying client solution areas & orchestrating multi departmental solution sales
- You are experienced as successful account/business manager, selling to CxO & decision-maker levels
- You have a confident, competitive, thorough, & tenacious attitude
- Manage relationship with strategic service providers/systems integrators in the FederalSpace
- Drive business development opportunities for direct software & service sales through Partner relationships
- Oversee the creation & maintenance of Appian delivery practices within strategic Partners
- Educate the Partner organizations on the benefit of Appian's software
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in Computer Science or Business
- 10+ years of enterprise software sales experience, with 3+ years in Partner Management
- Based out of the Washington DC area with ability to travel within assigned region