The Enterprise Services Project Managers role is to ensure our customers derive maximum value & utilization from the Tanium technology & services purchased such that they renew, expand & become advocates for Tanium in the marketplace. The Project Manager will champion Tanium within the customers organization & champion the customers needs within Tanium.
As a Project Manager, your primary goal is to ensure our customers get the maximum value & utilization from our technology & services such that they renew, expand & become advocates for us in the marketplace. To achieve this goal, you will complement the Sales & TAM teams on accounts in two ways. First, youll identify & solve short-term barriers to successful implementation/utilization of Tanium while communicating successes to ensure continued client progression & excitement. Second, youll create & deliver a proactive & long-term vision of the customers journey with a focus on value & retention.
Active TS/SCI Full Scope Poly clearance required
What youll do:
- Own the Customer Engagement Plan from which the Account Team will collaborate.
- Manage portions of the plan & ensure other groups effectively contribute.
- Build & maintain project plans to meet the customers goals, objectives, & timelines.
- Support TAM & Sales teams.
- Contribute to a collaborative customer roadmap for the months & years ahead
- Own an evolving set of clearly articulated & documented use cases centered around business challenges & desired value propositions, including any defined ROI, efficiencies & business changes.
- Clearly articulate the proven value proposition/ROI model at relevant stages of the customer journey.
- Drive maximum integration of Tanium into business processes & controls in order to achieve the value proposition & efficiency goals. In achieving this, Project Managers are expected to understand & support technical integration of Tanium into our customers tool chains, business processes, & operational workflows.
- Assist with strategically-focused Executive Business Reviews, alongside the TAM, Sales & Executive teams.
- Track & report the health of assigned accounts and, where appropriate, implement formal improvement plans.
- Assist on other account level activities such as stakeholder mapping, maturity modelling, enhancement tracking, renewal & expansion tracking, & reporting.
- Where appropriate, ensure our customers are actively engaged with the wider Tanium business, be it Marketing, Product Management or our Executives.
- Assist with practice development opportunities to mature both the CSM, Sales, & TAM functions.
- Contribute to documentation efforts, both internally & externally.
- Maintain a broad understanding of the Tanium solution & its capabilities.
- Provide purpose, motivation, & direction to fellow members of the Customer Account Team.
Were looking for someone with:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience required or equivalent years experience
- Active TS/SCI FSP clearance required
- 5+ years of experience in technical project management
- Relevant Project Management certifications are a plus
- Track record of project management for multi-million dollars & long implementations
- Network/Cyber operations, Service Management, Professional Services, Customer Success, or Consulting backgrounds preferred
- Technically astute. Able to understand large enterprise IT concepts & familiar with general networking, network architectures, & database concepts
- Consultative mindset combined with project-based execution
- Willingness to always go above & beyond for the customer
At Tanium, we empower the worlds largest organizations to manage & protect their mission-critical networks. Theres a reason why 6 of the top 10 retailers, 12 of the top 15 US banks, & 4 of the US Armed Forces use Tanium. We provide lightning-fast capabilities at their fingertips to see everything & do anything across their computer networks with unparalleled scale.
We pride ourselves on being unstoppable in the pursuit of our mission. We are diverse problem solvers driven to do the right thing & win as a team.
Join our team at tanium.com/careers/.