Why Product at Vacasa
Here at Vacasa, we help travelers experience unforgettable vacations. When you grow as quickly as we have been, every day is an exciting one. We embrace opportunities & have a tendency to hand out responsibilities to our employees to see how they can stretch & challenge themselves. This is a place to grow as an individual, & to be part of our collective growth as a company & a team...and so far, it's been an unbelievably rewarding journey together.
Were searching for new employees who can contribute to our most important asset, our culture. Were looking for people who are excited to embody our values every day as part of the team.
Why Product at Vacasa
Our motto is to move fast & dream big. Vacasa is well-resourced & were going places. Our culture is laid-back but our turnarounds are tight, so we switch gears quickly. Youll innovate & iterate, & your work will make an impact.
What were looking for
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Vacasa Guest Division to drive the continued innovation of the best-in-class tools we have built for yield optimization of our 30,000+ vacation rental homes. The ideal candidate will be equally comfortable diving into complex revenue management models & facilitating meetings among multiple levels of stakeholders in order to get alignment on key initiatives across data science, product, engineering, & revenue teams.
What youll do
- Deeply immerse yourself in our revenue management teams process to build a vision of what we should build to make more money for our owners
- Take ad-hoc requests, your own vision, & ideas from stakeholders & use all of your product management magic to fuse them together into a roadmap
- Package that roadmap up in a form that can be understood by executives & deliver it across all of the usual business communication channels (slack, google slides, email, etc)
- Work with UX to deliver mockups for next-gen internal pricing tools
- Run sprint planning's, standups, retros, etc. for scrum teams
- Ideate, test, evaluate, & iterate to meet user needs & delight users
- Act as an expert & evangelist for our yield management tools & technologies
- Fluency in both Spanish & English is strongly preferred as youll be working with a development team in Santiago, Chile & a stakeholder team based in the United States.
- 5+ years of experience as a software Product Manager
- Proficient in JIRA/Confluence or similar tools
- Experience in defining, creating & delivering end-to-end product offerings that effectively achieve desired outcomes
- Experience as a product owner working directly with development teams following an Agile scrum methodology with a knack to gage product scope & a teams ability to execute effectively
- Proven experience to launch offerings with a deliberate plan to learn quickly
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams in a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to dive into the data, comfortable with advanced Excel Data manipulation, or SQL preferred
- Ability to work from home & resides in one of the followings states: AK, AL, AZ, CA, DE, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MT, NC, NH, NM, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, or WY
What youll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance - employee & family coverage options
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Flexible vacation time
- Paid sick days & holidays
- Paid parental leave after one year of tenure
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment youll need to be successful
- Great colleagues & culture
Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse & inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, & sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe & productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.