Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as a Head Of Investor Relations? Were glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of a Head Of Investor Relations?
As the Head Of Investor Relations in our New York or Los Angeles Office, you will work with our CFO & CEO to lead the planning, development & execution of all investor outreach activities of the company. Taboola became a public company at the end of June 2021 & is currently focused on building a larger & more robust investor base.
Reporting to Taboolas CFO, you will be accountable for establishing our investor relations function to ensure that Taboola is strategically positioned with external audiences, including institutional investors & research analysts. In particular, you will be expected to build relationships with key investor targets & help increase the companys investor base.
What skills & qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you have the following skills & qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in finance or relevant business degree or equivalent work experience.
- MBA a plus.
- 8 or more years working with investors in an investor relations capacity and/or working with public market investors in another capacity, such as a sell-side / buy-side research research analyst or in an equity capital markets group at an investment bank.
- Credibility with the investor community, including research analysts.
- Existing, high-level relationships with major investor groups in the US. Similar relationships with major investor groups abroad would be a plus.
- High degree of financial literacy.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Understanding of Taboolas business & the digital advertising landscape or an ability to quickly learn this industry.
- Must work effectively with all levels of the organization, including senior leadership, as well as external audiences.
- High level of professionalism & confidentiality.
What will I be doing on a day-to-day basis?
As a Head Of Investor Relations, you will:
- Develop & execute a plan for proactive investor outreach for key groups of potential investors
- Help manage & grow existing investor relationships
- Contribute to the developing the companys plan to increase shareholder value over time
- Work closely with our Finance, Product, Marketing & Legal teams, etc. to build an understanding of Taboolas business & assist in the development of a communication strategy & materials
- Help develop the key messages for communication to existing & potential shareholders
- Understand financial statements & performance; Contribute to setting of quarterly revenue & profit guidance
- Prioritizing & organizing conferences & analyst sessions for IR/management to participate in or host
- Staying ahead of financial & industry trends, competitor behaviors, market insights, & shareholder matters.
- Providing feedback for the continuous improvement of the IR program
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow, & learn from & together with smart & talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our publisher partners include NBCU, ESPN, Bloomberg, IMDb & Business Insider. Our advertiser clients include Wells Fargo, Toyota, Pinterest, Expedia & Salesforce.
- Taboola offers generous health, medical & dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, & various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.