We appreciate your interest in RevTrax! As an integral part of our sales team, youll be focused on growing business from assigned key mid-market clients. We sell an Offer Management Platform - a SaaS & AI data platform that helps clients optimize their discounts, coupons & offers across their marketing efforts. Clients partner with RevTrax to solve their toughest challenges when it comes to controlling, measuring, & optimizing offers across every marketing channel. We disrupted a 100-year old industry & built a truly unique solution (with very few direct competitors). If we've piqued your interest, & you're interested in selling a cutting-edge AI MarTech solution, please read on
Our Culture & Values:
Innovation | Mutual Respect |Positive Attitude | Accountability | Commitment | Teamwork
IMPACT is our value system at RevTrax, & we expect colleagues to live those values every day. We pride ourselves on our culture, which has been recognized in Crains Best Place to work in NY several times, including 2019. Unlike larger companies, we're a growing workforce where everyone is empowered to make decisions & help build our business. Coupled with great benefits & perks, we have created a company we love to work at, & were looking for new rock stars to help us grow. If this vision sounds exciting, we should chat.
As a Client Partner, Mid-Market you will be successful by delivering revenue against quarterly & annual goals toward sales of the RevTrax Solutions & Services within your assigned list which is comprised of key mid-market clients. You will need to bring high energy & enthusiasm along with your knowledge of digital marketing & navigating accounts to create & nurture new & existing relationships.
- Identify, engage & convert renewals while managing up-sell of existing client opportunities by presenting the pull-through value of our solutions.
- Create growth oriented, reference-able, & satisfied new customer champions within your portfolio of assigned accounts.
- Accurately forecast & capture sales activity, client objectives, opportunities & revenue achievement in salesforce.com.
- Become well versed in RevTrax solutions, services, & processes for on-line demos, identifying key triggers & inspiring an effective talk track.
- Become a subject matter expert in digital promotions.
- Represent RevTrax at relevant conferences & tradeshows as required.
- 4+ years digital marketing experience with consultative selling competency
- BA/BS degree
- Proven track record of account expansion & driving revenue with all levels of decision-makers.
- Preferred experience selling a platform.
- A driven self-starter, who loves a challenge & the opportunity to make a significant impact on both their employers & clients business.
- Experience managing & closing complex sales-cycles.
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
- Excellent references from both former clients & employers.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, grammar & punctuation.
- Unlimited PTO
- Progressive parental leave policy
- Full benefits after 30 days (health, dental, 401k Match, etc.).
- Charitable giving matching program
- Flat org structure provides growth opportunities & access to senior management
- Training & support from all levels of the company
- Free snacks & beverages
- Parties & events
- Team building activities