You bring product ideas to life.
CB Insights is looking to add an experienced Project Manager to our team. Our revenues have doubled YoY since 2013; this is an opportunity to join a fast-growing & highly visible Product team.
Day-to-day, youll work closely with a team of 4-6 engineers, in Agile sprints, to ship products on time.
Your work will touch hundreds of Fortune 1000 customers, the top VCs in the world & 550,000+ newsletter subscribers.
- Translate business needs into Agile sprints goals; partner with engineering to deliver against goals
- Prioritize bug reports & feature requests without blocking core product development
- Assist with product development: write requirements documents & own usability testing
- Execute on several projects concurrently, with a remote & distributed Engineering team, while balancing shifting priorities
- Work with Product Owners to develop roadmap & success metrics for existing products
- Communicate project status to executives & stakeholders; own timeline & deliverables
- Collaborate with Product Marketing to bring products to market
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 2 years in project or product management for software products
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Experience developing products with remote & distributed teams
- Startup experience a plus
- BA/BS in Computer Science or similarly analytical area of study
- You should feel comfortable discussing implementation details with engineers
- Agile development experience a must; familiarity with JIRA is a plus
- You are a data geek & enjoy experimentation; proficiency in SQL querying is a plus
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving & creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team & encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
- Subsidized health, dental & vision insurance
- 401K with up to 4% match
- $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Daily lunch stipend
Happy, Helpful, Humble, & Hungry:Check out more about our company culturehere.
Equal Opportunity Employer:CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,
submithereand you'll be eligible for $5,000!