Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible & affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need. Our proprietary platform & supply chain allows us to offer everyone whether they have insurance or not amazingly inexpensive prices on over 15,000 medications. With the addition of telemedicine & home delivery for prescriptions, Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country & fixing how opaque, unfair, & overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders & operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. We're assembling the most experienced & talented team to get this done!
Blink Health is seeking a Senior Product Manager to lead & drive initiatives across the patient experience. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that patients have simple mechanisms for filling, finding, receiving, & managing their prescriptions. In collaboration with your team, you will own all the tools, software, & processes to fundamentally change how patients access prescription drugs including backend infrastructure & to-be-built solutions for mobile & web. You have proven your ability to do whatever it takes to drive customer value by shifting focus across product management, technical program management & even partner management. You will achieve the right balance among competing priorities for new features & engineering improvements to drive our operational excellence. Come join us in our mission to make a real difference in peoples lives!
What you will do
- Define long-term product roadmap & vision, based on data & metrics from customer research & product utilization, & obtain buy-in for the product vision with internal & external key stakeholders
- Break down large, complex projects into product milestone releases - develop detailed business requirements, user stories, & product specifications for each planned release
- Ensure clear communication & coordination of requirements across business, engineering, & operations teams
- Establish business metrics & key performance indicators for success of each release, including operational excellence/quality of service metrics, & review business performance & operational metrics weekly with stakeholders
- Work closely with engineering to build solutions that scale based on anticipated growth
- Proactively identify & resolve risks or issues that impact ability to meet customer, financial, & operational excellence goals
- Work closely with engineering to manage prioritization & trade-offs against customer experience, operational goals, & time-to-market. Prioritize product feature backlog for each milestone.
- Create customer feedback loop with engineering, design, & operations for continuous improvement
- Establish intake & business processes to improve speed of prioritizing & onboarding new customers & channel partners to our platform
- Evolve product strategy based on research, data, & industry trends
- Work backwards from the customer to define & deliver end-to-end high-quality solutions that achieve customer satisfaction goals
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver amazing customer facing products/services.
- Demonstrated history of bringing products to market that meet user needs, on time, in a dynamic environment
- Superior analytical skills - experience using data & metrics to experiment, confirm assumptions, & ultimately measure success of product decisions
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, & project management skills
- Strong customer relationship skills including the ability to identify true requirements underlying feature requests, & work with engineering to make informed technical & business tradeoffs.
- Experience coordinating product development milestones based on long-term roadmap into engineering sprints for continuous delivery
- Develop trusted relationships with key technology & business teams & stakeholders
- History of teamwork & willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- Strong written & verbal communication skills to business & engineering partners & stakeholders
- 5+ years of relevant technical product management experience ,
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field
- MBA or Master's degree in technical field
- Experience defining innovative software products & solutions in a high growth environment & working with multiple teams across different geographies
- Experience leading quantitative & qualitative customer research & analysis to inform product strategies & roadmap
- Experience with agile software development
- Experience with defining & measuring service/product quality metrics (performance, scale & operational excellence in software)
Why join us?
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious, & aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.