Are you looking for your next exciting career move? Unity's Enterprise Applications Team is seeking a Project Manager to handle the successful completion of projects & supervise the sprint processes for the IT Finance & HR teams! We are looking for someone who has a passion for project management & driving for alignment. We believe you will be successful in this role if you have experience working with various software methodologies & exhibit excellent communication & interpersonal skills!
What youll be doing:
- Lead teams sprint process including prioritization, Jira tracking & scrum meetings sing Agile Framework or Waterfall approach when warranted
- Run all phases of the order to cash & HR projects from planning to launch within budget & within scope
- Help Enterprise Applications leadership to maintain team project portfolios with prioritization, status & achievements
- Build project plans, set goals, assign responsibilities, supervise & summarize progress of the project
- Collaborate closely with the Finance organization on project implementations, HR teams & regional offices around the world to plan the entire project lifecycle
What were looking for:
- Experience in implementing software solutions using both Agile & Waterfall project management methodologies in quote to cash domain
- Knowledge of Workday Financials & core finance business processes
- Experience & knowledge of Agile concepts, user story creation in JIRA, sprint planning, daily scrum meeting, retrospective & review
- Excellent spoken & written communication skills with an ability to state things simply & persuasively for a variety of audiences - internal, external, business & technical
- Outstanding planning, facilitation, dependency management, risk analysis leadership skills, A good sense of humor & a positive demeanor
You might also have:
- Certified Scrum Master or other Agile certifications
- Knowledge of Zuora or other similar billing systems
- Experience with Salesforce.com
Life at Unity
Unity is the creator of the worlds leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful & accessible tools to create, operate, & monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level & industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, & monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The companys 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft & many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases & platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide & have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable & positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters & recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter & agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.