Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The CyberSource Technical Sales & Delivery team consists of 15 people within the AP region & is the fastest growing Organization within the Merchant Sales & Acquiring domain of Visa. The Team comprises of Technical Sales Consultants, Client delivery consultant, project managers & also Merchant Optimization consultants. With the booming South Indian Business, we are looking to add another vibrant candidate into our bustling team to assist in expanding the vibrant & dynamic business.
What a <Client Implementation Analyst> does at Visa:
- Develop tactical & strategic plans to successfully support needs of enterprise clients.
- Provide technical, functional & subject matter expertise to our sales team
- Conduct technical presentations & product demonstrations for customer audiences
- Be a resource in supporting the preparation & responses for RFPs & RFIs
- Work closely with our Product Management team to maintain technical & functional knowledge of existing & new services
- Identify & work with third party resources as necessary to support client & project delivery needs
- Project planning & coordination
- Communication & risk management
- Issue escalation & resolution
- Maintain excellent customer satisfaction during project delivery
- Work with industry standard project management methodologies
- Work with internal & client teams to develop integration plans, manage diverse stakeholders, & manage expectations
Why this is important to Visa
Client Delivery position will be an integral part of our growing India & South Asia CyberSource sales force. In this role, you will be responsible for working closely with our sales teams in providing technical & functional expertise for our suite of hosted payment & risk management solutions, responsible for implementation & integration of new strategic clients, supporting client migration plans, delivering new solution offerings, & working with internal & external stakeholders to provide an optimal integration & project delivery experience with the CyberSource & Visa platforms by demonstrating to our clients how our solutions can be integrated into their existing infrastructure & business processes while addressing any technical concerns.
What you will need:
Digital / Innovation
- Digital savvy - applying your knowledge to the way you work
- Stay current & up-to-date with latest innovation, digital trends, research, skills, & education
- Champions bold ideas & new ways of doing things
- Ask challenging & stretching questions to stimulate innovative thinking
- Consistently search for innovative, more efficient ways to work & make incremental improvements to existing processes or ways of doing business with internal or client stakeholders
- Innovate quickly to create results when new, relevant information surfaces
- Minimum of 3-5 years IT consulting, project management, systems implementation and/or business development, with increasing levels of responsibility
- Excellent verbal & written communications, interpersonal skills; knowledge /certification of IT project management best practices
- Strong understanding of payment processing infrastructure systems, technologies, & security standards preferred.
- Strong knowledge of technology, including programming languages (Java, Web Services, C/C++. Etc.), operating systems (Unix,Linux,Windows) & commercial software applications.
- Familiarity with merchant store front & shopping cart technologies
- Ability to influence & lead diverse set of globally based internal stakeholders.
- Experience working in Asia Pacific region, particularly markets of Southeast Asia.
- Revenue driven & accountable; must be willing to take initiative & move into 'greenfield' territory
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
What will also help:
- Actively promotes an environment of inclusion & diversity of thought
- Communicates openly, honestly & respectfully - ensuring opinions are heard
- Proactively limit or mitigate unconscious biases when making decisions
- Connects the dots & information across the organization to leverage the best of Visa's technologies, expertise, & solutions
- Keeps client needs at the forefront of priorities & takes action to provide high quality solutions/services that exceed their expectations
- Make quick, timely decisions in the face of limited, ambiguous information, or in a crisis or other high-pressure situation
- Adapt & recognise the appropriate mix of qualitative & quantitative input required to make an informed decision, particularly when prompt action is required
- Determine success criteria & key performance indicators for achievement of results & track & monitor progress against those criteria
- Encourage others to openly share & build on each other's new ideas, products or solutions
- Demonstrate energy & positive response when tackling challenging problems & view complicated tasks as engaging or motivating
- Show openness to new ideas, modifying viewpoints & direction in light of new information
- Quickly adapt to multiple changing work demands & priorities by adjusting style & tactics to fit the new circumstances
- Quickly recover from setbacks or failure by viewing as a lesson learned & trying again
Projects you will be a part of:
You will be required to work closely with regional sales teams, internal operations teams, & product teams to ensure success. The success of this role will be measured on growth of revenue & successfully integrated clients. Candidates should have demonstrated skills in: project management, & presentation/training in complex IT environments. The candidate should be familiar with SaaS solutions related to bankcard/acquiring, payment gateway, payment security, & fraud prevention. The right candidate will have a passion for project management excellence, customer advocacy, & will see this role as contributing to the strategic evolution of our business.
Furthermore, you will be at the forefront of Digital payment Systems of the South Asian Markets, Working with Digital Market leaders that shape the landscape of payments. Not only will you be working with Acquiring Banks but also large scale merchants / Payment Service Providers, Digital payment providers & market leaders.