As our Manager, Partnerships FII (France, Italy, Iberia) Region, you will be responsible for recruiting & managing relationships with an ecosystem of pre-defined Scandit partners across the territory. The role will focus on initiating, building & maintaining relationships with our key ISV, SI & reseller partners in the region. These partners will span across all of our key industry verticals which are Retail, Transportation & Logistics, Manufacturing & Healthcare. The primary success metric for this position will be to use the regional partner ecosystem to generate new sales opportunities. In addition, the secondary success metric is to ensure that the pre-defined list of ecosystem partners are all signed, onboarded, enabled & ready to collaborate.
This role requires a person who is proficient in wearing multiple types of partnership-oriented hats versus being more vertically focused on a particular partnership or industry type. If you enjoy the complexity, challenges & opportunities that a diverse ecosystem of partners brings, then you will thrive in this position. ISVs reshape industries by identifying solution gaps & therefore, this role plays a central part on how ISVs & Scandit together can reshape solutions which in turn reshape the expectations of the players in the industry vertica.
In this role, you will work closely with our VP of Partnerships, our EMEA partner director, peer partner managers, regional sales directors, regional marketing managers, & product management to coordinate activities to support existing partners & actively recruit new partners to support our rapid growth. The position will report to our EMEA partner director.
What You Will Do
- Achieve regional partner goals by becoming an evangelist within partner organizations with a deep understanding of market dynamics & Scandits solutions
- Leverage your existing network to broaden Scandits relationships with key partners & device manufacturers in the FII Region
- Actively prospect & recruit new regional partners, including system integrators, ISVs & resellers to Scandits partner program
- Become an expert on Scandit solutions with the ability to comfortably pitch & provide training to partners
- Support & collaborate with sales team on partner-driven opportunities, & leverage partners for custom development
- Work closely with Scandits marketing team to create relevant collateral & co-marketing materials for partners as well as coordinate joint customer-facing events
- Provide feedback to Scandits product team based on conversations with partners, & provide support for product-led technology partnerships
- Track all activities in Salesforce, providing feedback & reporting to the regional Partnerships Director
Who You Are
- Bachelors degree in computer science, engineering, business, or a related field
- 8+ years experience in partner management, preferably covering a wide partnership ecosystem with entities such as enterprise-focused ISVs, System Integrators & Resellers
- Experience working with B2B mobile or SaaS solutions required, with experience working directly with sales & marketing teams preferred
- Experience working in Scandits primary target industries of Retail & Logistics, additional industry experience is a plus
- Strong understanding of industry trends, key players, terminology & overall economics of the partner marketplace
- Ability to publicly represent Scandit with internal & external stakeholders, & at industry events & seminars
- Reliable, structured self-starter with strong analytical skills
- Language requirements: fluent English speaker with additional EU languages: French, Spanish, Italian
- Eligible to work in the EU
- Last, but not least: excited to join a rapidly growing company with the ability to apply your experience to make an immediate impact, & the opportunity to grow professionally as the company expands
Who We Are
Scandit enables enterprises & consumers to change the way they interact with everyday objects & augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes & recognizing text, objects, & other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones, & robots.
Scandits mobile data capture platform is built on proprietary computer vision, augmented reality, & machine learning technologies. Companies in industries such as retail, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, & healthcare can use Scandits technology to create & power mobile apps for crucial enterprise workflows like mobile point of sale, mobile shopping, self-checkout, inventory management, & proof of delivery.
Many of the worlds most innovative & successful companies are benefiting from Scandits enterprise-grade mobile data capture platform, including Sephora, Nissan, DHL, & Levi Strauss & Co.
Everyone is welcome here its a celebrated component of our culture. At Scandit we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products & services benefit from our diverse backgrounds & experiences & are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed. We look forward to your application!
We help you capture every opportunity. www.scandit.com