About the Role
The Manager, Supply Chain ERP is responsible for driving the creation & optimization of best-in-class Supply Chain solutions while providing support for current Supply Chain processes. This will be achieved through developing a deep understanding of Peloton order management processes & SAP ERP Supply Chain modules & integrations to support our business. As a key leader within the business team, you drive for high quality & timely delivery in every initiative. To accomplish this, you will engage with local & global teams to align on project vision & execution strategy, striving for the creation of a global standard & motivating key users to be fully invested. You will expect a high standard of documentation for systems & processes that support business capabilities & are expected to maintain forward looking roadmaps for future capability delivery. You will be required to provide guidance to organizational leadership using data driven analysis & your industry experience, to ensure the right trade-offs as we scale the business & build mature tools to support a growing organization. To excel in this role, you will need to possess a unique mix of technical skills, analytical capability, program & project management expertise, & the ability to create & maintain collaborative working relationships with cross-functional teams & their leaders.
Be the ERP Supply Chain Subject Matter Expert -
- Take on a support role related to the Peloton technology investments, advising on system designs, implementing new capabilities, processes & associated management metrics working alongside the execution team, internal business owners, IT project managers & 3PL partners
- Provide perspective from your industry experience on how Peloton should operate - what processes should we further standardize or differentiate to build the best-in-class Peloton Supply Chain
- Serve as subject matter expert for supply chain systems & business processes - research leading practices & determine required steps to implement best in class functionalities, provide oversight across platforms & functional areas to ensure that end-to-end processes & data flow seamlessly
- Drive decisions across cross-functional teams in both the technical & operational arenas, ensuring tradeoffs are understood & mitigations are put in place when required
- Research & Prepare recommendations - including presentations, data analysis & supporting metrics, process maps, business requirement documents & change impact analyses
- Define & drive documentation of standard business processes & related systems flow to ensure for cross functional clarity of supply chain processes
- Take a Big Picture view - ensure creation of new systems & processes integrates effectively into the existing landscape & does not disrupt business continuity
Own the Journey to Successful Implementation for technology investments -
- Flexibly move between the Process Designer, Business Analyst & Project Lead as required by the situation at hand, leaning on the experts where needed but never allowing forward progress to slow
- Work as part of a cross-functional business team to ensure a successful implementation of systems & technology, working with our organizational partners & external providers to drive trade-off discussions & align our processes to industry best practices
- Manage the Supply Chain ERP backlog, evaluate projects to deliver efficiencies & optimization plans to maximize revenue opportunities and/or lower costs
- Structure & lead workshops to document current state & desired future state processes & systems
- Develop strong working relationships with Inventory Planning, Supply Chain & Transportation, Finance, IT, & Member Experiences teams to ensure a cohesive product
- Guide business colleagues through project activities to support new process/system implementations: integration/system testing, training, & change management.
- 5+ years relevant supply chain experience in operational or consulting roles, with 3 years leading large-scale initiatives to improve Supply Chain functions
- 2+ years product management, agile project/program management or other product ownership role
- Significant experience with best-in-class supply chain systems - Big ERP, Transportation Management Systems, Quality Management Systems & Manufacturing Execution Systems. SAP PP/WM/LW/SD experience preferred.
- Proven track record of successfully deploying supply chain processes enabled by systems solutions
- Strong quantitative, analytical & critical thinking skills with demonstrated use of data analysis & metrics to drive decision making & continuous improvement
- Strong communication skills, ability to be firm & precise & concurrently build effective relationships
- Rigorous attention to detail including proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Highly organized with the ability to drive high level strategic thinking while also rolling up your sleeves to get the job done with a focus on issue resolution
- Demonstrated ability to effectively navigate in an ambiguous environment to achieve high levels of performance & deliver sustainable results to the team
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.