Roivant is a global biotech company focused on realizing the full value of promising drug candidates & systematically reducing the time & cost of delivering new drugs to the market. We are dedicated to creating a better way forward for promising medicines, in a way that is a win for stakeholders across the entire healthcare industry, but most importantly helps patients who stand to benefit from advancements in areas of real unmet medical need.
The Senior Accountant will be responsible for general accounting functions, including accruals, intercompany transactions, share based compensation, etc. The role will interact with groups across the organization.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform general accounting functions as assigned, including prepare, post & reconcile transactions for various general ledger accounts
- Perform month end account reconciliations
- Ensure prepared accounting records are properly maintained in the general ledgers
- Assists with the quarterly review & annual audits by independent auditors, as directed
- Identify & implement process & performance improvements
- Special projects as needed
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business or other quantitative focus
- CPA required
- Big 4 is a plus
- Experience in fast paced, start-up environments is preferred - able to work comfortably under pressure, frequently changing landscape & tight deadlines
- A strategic thinker with excellent business judgment
- Highly motivated & willing to take on multiple responsibilities at once
- Resourceful & relentless: Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources, & delivering results in challenging situations.
- Highly Innovative problem solver possessing strong interpersonal, multi-tasking, organizational, project planning skills, & a demonstrated ability to meet aggressive deadlines
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. Ability to deal with complex problems & present recommendations & findings in a clear, concise format.
- Quick & scrappy learner who adapts well to a fast-moving environment & gets things done, combines creativity, problem-solving skills, & a can-do attitude to overcome any obstacle
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint