At Squarespace, our in-house creative department controls every aspect of how we show up in the world, from the design of our products, to our advertising campaigns & social channels. We put a premium on visual beauty, storytelling & design precision & have assembled a talented multi-disciplinary team to deliver it.
As our team expands, were seeking a Presentation Designer to help uphold our high design standards. You will be responsible for compiling messaging, detailed data, graphs, charts & other design elements into polished presentations while maintaining the Squarespace aesthetic. This is a hands-on role that will require constant interaction with the larger Creative & Leadership Teams.
Successful candidates should have a strong understanding of design principles & best practices, as well as experience delivering precise assets for a range of deliverables. Were all about the details.
All Squarespace employees are working remotely at this time. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 as we continue our work to build a return-to-work plan that ensures a safe return to our offices & provides flexibility for our employees.
- Highly visible work-product geared toward telling the Squarespace story to the financial/investment community, including quarterly earnings presentations, investor marketing materials, and/or roadshow materials
- Coordinate the acquisition of data from multiple sources & compile the data into beautiful infographics, graphs & charts
- Execute, prep & build files for release
- Maintain design guidelines under the Squarespace aesthetic
- Collaborate with other creatives for design consistency that matches the Squarespace aesthetic
- Partner with cross-functional teams like Finance, Investor Relations, Senior Leadership, Design & Producers from briefing to delivery
- 3+ years experience
- Background designing presentations for marketing & sales organizations of companies
- Deadline-driven with strong organizational & communication skills
- Comfortable working under pressure with tight deadlines on a wide range of projects at once
- Strong attention to detail & a good visual eye
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Keynote, Google Slides & Powerpoint
- Strong understanding of the Squarespace brand & aesthetic
Squarespace makes beautiful products to help people with creative ideas succeed. By blending elegant design & sophisticated engineering, we empower millions of people from individuals & local artists to entrepreneurs shaping the world's most iconic businesses to share their stories with the world. Squarespace's team of more than 1,200 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin & Portland. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com/about.
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Free lunch & snacks at all offices
- Education reimbursement
- Dog-friendly workplace in New York office
- Commuter benefit in the form of reduced tax (Ireland) & pretax (US)
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customer base, but we also strive for the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.