Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the worlds most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people & culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science & powerful technology. Over 3500 companies like Airbnb, Slack, & the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand & connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people & guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change & lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand & influence culture at scale is no longer a nice-to-have but a necessary-to-survive.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
At Culture Amp you will be joining the latest Aussie-grown larrikin unicorn & developing your career alongside some of the most advanced Customer Success professionals within Australia in the 6th fastest growing profession.
You will get to partner with & learn from some of the most progressive Culture First enterprise organisations in Australia to help them achieve their People & Culture objectives. Youll be working alongside our high performing Customer Success Coaches as you develop the skills to bring Culture Amp to life within their organisation. Through this process, you can expect to sharpen your customer management skills, & grow to be a software (SaaS) implementation specialist, project management, relationship management & strategic communication all-rounder.
As you build experience & confidence within Culture Amp, this role will allow you to gain autonomy & experiment with new ideas, processes & ways of working that will push you & the profession to higher levels. For those that are looking for even greater challenges, youll be encouraged to apply your knowledge & deliver on local & global continuous improvement initiatives.
What You Bring to Our Camp
Culture Amp is a fast growth organisation & youll be expected to learn quickly & be accountable for the success of your customers.
To get there, youll bring a strong passion for helping others be successful, be it your customers or teammates. You will get creative with solutions, demonstrate perseverance, as well as work with others to achieve a lot more than you could on your own.
Your life experiences & knowledge will be unique, youll be encouraged to participate & bring diversity of thought to Culture Amp.
Day in the Life Preview:
- Leading a feedback strategy conversation alongside a People Scientist or Account Manager with a customer & their executive team
- Uncovering a customers needs & scoping the appropriate survey configuration & coaching their project management to ensure that theyre successful
- Tracking, collating & answering customer support requests when required, to pull together the full picture of the customers experience
- Taking early / late calls occasionally to build relationships with Campers in our other office locations (SF, NYC & LON)
- Maintaining SFDC hygiene by keeping call notes & account information up to date (daily)
- Resetting expectations with customers, by having the tough conversation, when appropriate
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average & strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work & have fun doing it. So we have created 4 not your average values that we live by, take a read, & if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for company results, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, & endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in & out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - its important to us that everyone is an owner & can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave & in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, lets make work, work for you
- Fun & inclusive digital, & (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp