The Paxos Global Operations Team is looking for a Director of Reporting & Analytics. The company is growing quickly across all of our locations, & business units & were looking for a Director to join our expanding team. The Director will lead Reconciliations & Reporting globally across the Company's products & services, & directly engage with cross-functional stakeholders to build a strategic vision for metrics, reporting, & insights. This role will be key in helping the Company build an effective reporting infrastructure in a scalable manner across multiple products, jurisdictions, & with a focus on risk management. As the Company has grown rapidly in the past year expanding its products & services, being data-driven & providing transparency to senior stakeholders is crucial to quickly identifying & escalating risks. This role will allow us to launch new products & help the Company move forward with material partnerships.
This is an opportunity to help strategically shape a growing team that is working cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Business Development, Marketing, Operations, Compliance & other teams in the business. Youll have the opportunity to learn from experienced leadership & solve interesting challenges. Plus the work that you do will have a significant impact on Paxoss goals & bottom line. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company & help build from the ground up.
What you will do:
- Integrate & engage cross-product / cross-functional stakeholders to build a standard, unified, global Reconciliations & Reporting process including effective data workflows & processes
- Lead reporting for business operations across the Company
- Manage a high-performing team members & foster career / SME development
- Actively engage with the Recs / Reporting team & ensure a high degree of excellence in daily reporting with a "hands-on" management style
- Present business insights to senior stakeholders; use data to help drive short- & long-term decision-making through trend analyses
- Develop strategic roadmap for reporting automation & help manage implementations
- Work closely with the Head of Global Strategic Business Operations
- Ensure appropriate staffing & actively engage in talent acquisition efforts
What you need to have:
- 10-15 years experience with a focus on Reporting, Reconciliations and/or Metrics, preferably leading & managing a Reporting team in the Financial Services or Tech industry (start-up experience is a plus)
- Strong attention to detail & excellent communication / presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience in creating scalable, repeatable processes
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Ability to work in ambiguity, quickly pivot, & apply a proactive approach to Reconciliations & Reporting
- Strong cross-functional stakeholder engagement
- Analytical, global strategic mindset & experience working with multiple, disparate data sets (for both qualitative & quantitative analyses)
- Strong problem-solving & solutions skills largely based on product-driven solutions
- Ability to provide meaningful insights through ROI analyses
- Knowledge of industry best practices & emerging trends
- Experience with re-engineering & technology initiatives
- Preferred: Proficiency in languages R, SQL
Other than these qualifications, we're hoping to bring someone on board who loves what they do & can't wait to join an amazing team!
Paxos is an equal opportunity employer. It does not discriminate on the basis of sex, age, color, race, religion, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical & mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.