Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
The Marketing team is a function at Clover that drives growth & deepens the engagement among our members & providers. Come join us in our mission to expand Clovers footprint in existing & new markets so we can better serve our senior communities.
As the Project Manager, Marketing Operations, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of getting materials approved, designed, & delivered on time to our member & provider consumers. You must be comfortable working on multiple projects at a given time with various stakeholders within the organization. Clover is a heavily regulated entity so always adhering to CMS (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services) compliance is a must.
As a Project Manager, Marketing Operations, you will:
- Manage multiple creative & business projects & processes & manage each stage from intake to delivery of final product.
- Evaluate processes to determine efficient & cost effective alternatives - across all of our locations.
- Manage the intake requests, workflows & daily tracking of team tasks.
- Coordinate with multiple teams across Clover to execute & produce annual & year round materials with teams, including: Compliance, Clinical, Member Experience, Marketing, Growth, Sales/Sales Ops & Product Development.
- Be responsible for managing & tracking project to budget.
- Submit & track all compliance & translation stages for creative work.
- Be responsible for identifying & managing vendors andcontractors within budget, & delivering ontime solutions.
- Manage allthe automated processes: data lists with vendors, business cards, & materials portal etc.
- Track & manage CMS filing submissions in partnership with Compliance to ensure our materials are in compliance with regulations, while also on-brand.
You will love this job if:
- You enjoy working cross-functionally with people from different sectors & backgrounds to achieve goals.
- You are a strategic prioritizer, & able to identify where & when to focus your energy.
- You are self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You are mission-driven & focused. Marketing in healthcare requires patience. You are intrinsically motivated & want to do the right thing by our members & partners.
- You want to make a difference. You thrive when you are driving initiatives forward independently & welcome challenges that have great impact.
You should get in touch if:
- You have experience with WRIKE, ASANA, Google Drive, MS Office Suite (required).
- You are extremely detail oriented & have deep project management knowledge & hands-on experience.
- You have experience in Medicare Advantage or relevant healthcare industry experience (preferred).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.We are anE-Verifycompany.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software & analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene & provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, & our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate & mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clovers inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & our employees are people with different strengths, experiences & backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race & gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion & many other parts of ones identity. All of our employees points of view are key to our success, & inclusion is everyone's responsibility.
Clover Health welcomes qualified candidates with disabilities & will provide accommodations during the interview process as needed. If you require accommodations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your requested accommodation. Requests are reviewed by a member of the recruiting team. Requests will have no bearing on the candidate evaluation process or hiring decisions.