Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Management & implementation of Visa marketing campaigns with Clients (Financial Institutions & Merchants) at market level that support the achievement of local business & brand objectives
Principle Responsibilities / Key Results Area
Responsible for marketing consulting efforts for Visa's Financial Institution / Merchantsclients in CISSEE markets
Work to retain & grow Visa's Financial Institution / Merchant client business by delivering marketing solutions that maximize revenue & profitability for assigned products & services
Apply analysis of card payment trends, market opportunities, cardholder behavior to digital/social marketing & plan in order to make strategic recommendations on future business direction.
Manage the allocated budget for respective assets & activities & ensure all activities are performed within parameters fully an on time in accordance with Visa policies & requirements.
Develop, co-ordinate & implement strategic marketing & communication plans designed to meet Financial Institution expectations, including realization of marketing campaigns on behalf of clients
Align Visa Product, Marketing & Sales objectives & resources against Financial Institution / Merchantsclient business needs
Continually monitor existing & potential competitor marketing activities to identify new opportunities or highlight potential causes for business concern.Feedback & update all staff as appropriate & recommend strategies & solutions
Develop & execute end-to-end marketing (strategy through execution) consulting for assigned Visa products & services for Financial Institution / Merchants clients
Develop & implement integrated Financial Institution client marketing plan for assigned client business on a yearly basis & update quarterly as appropriate
Earn marketing thought leadership with Financial Institution / Merchants clients by providing insight driven, data focused & actionable marketing recommendations & solutions for assigned products and
Develop & implement best-in-class marketing solutions & trends to ensure consistent & effective use for meeting Financial Institution /Merchants client business objectives & needs
Provide quantitative post-campaign & regular performance analysis in due time & incorporate learnings into future projects.
Provide input to management team & stakeholders to influence development of marketing strategies & program development
Actively support the global brand strategy by ensuring all campaigns comply with the brand strategy & visual & verbal guidelines & Visa policies.
Ensure all policies & procedures are adhered to & identify areas where these policies & procedures need local adaptation.
Effectively manage all stakeholders responsible for the successful implementation of a campaign including agencies, suppliers, merchants andbanks & others as appropriate
Manage the relationship with the creative & media agencies & third party suppliers, & manage their activities effectively ensuring efficient delivery of agreed Financial Institution client
Ensure the agencies are fulfilling their contractual obligations at local level
Responsible for briefing the creative & media agencies on all campaigns ensuring to safeguard the Visa brand & its values as well as a Financial Institution / Merchants client reputation.
Share best practice & successful programmes with other Visa Regional offices.
Ensure key stakeholders are fully informed of all campaign activities.
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field with a marketing foundation
- Significant experience in marketing, preferably in b2b sector, working with big clients on developing & executing co-marketing campaigns. 3-5 years in a role related to partnership marketing programs & activities.
- Innovative & creative thinker with a track record of delivery & ability to manage several projects concurrently & see them through from conception to conclusion
- Strong team player, able to work on multitask projects & in a multi-functional teams
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, hands-on, growth orientated work environment, must be adaptive to change
- Self-confident & able to think on their feet
- Strong personal motivation & commitment
- Must be proactive & demonstrate initiative, responsive & sociable
- Fluent English & Russian
- Key competencies:
- Leadership Skills
- Strategic management & creative thinking
- Superior negotiation skills leading to timely & acceptable resolutions
- Client relationship & management skills
- Solid interpersonal skills & working with cross functional teams
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills - Development & preparation of executive level briefs
- Self-directed & motivated
- Able to work with little management oversight
- Analytical in thought processes