Magic Leap is an eclectic group of visionaries, rocket scientists, wizards, & gurus from the fields of film, robotics, visualization, software, computing, games & user experience.
We are growing quickly, & this is the time to get on board & play a role in shaping the way people will be interacting with the world tomorrow.
The primary responsibility of the Sr. Test Engineer (Developer Tools) - Contractor is to verify & validate the quality of the Software Development Kits & associated tools. The Sr. Test Engineer (Developer Tools) - Contractor will focus on converting applicable manual test cases to an automated system as well as performing exploratory & regression related testing by creating relevant simple applications to test specific functions utilizing the supported game engines. Qualified candidates need to be self-starters & able to operate in a highly dynamic environment.
- Work hand-in-hand with product teams, key stakeholders & developers
- Create sample apps & experiences using the Magic Leap SDK to provide end-user testing of APIs & libraries (with applicable game engines or native language)
- Support overall engineering & architecture effort of the software group from a quality perspective
- Write elegant, maintainable, reusable code, leveraging test-driven principles to develop high-quality test scripts
- Develop / Test & Run manual & automated tests on daily basis ensuring complete test coverage of requirements
- Investigate, troubleshoot,and verify software defects & other technical issues
- Build & maintain test scripts to continually prove the effectiveness & quality of the developer tools