We are looking for driven professionals with sound business acumen, strong technical aptitude & natural sales instincts to join our US sales team. Nomisoffers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources & outstanding leadership to sell business application solutions & take your career to the next level!
Who We Are & What We Build
We partner with Banks & FinTechs on their journey to best-in-class pricing technology & analytics so that they deliver more value to their customers, employees & shareholders. Our top-notch people, proven technology, & innovative analytics are tackling big data challenges at banks & lenders every day. We deliver market-leading cloud-based Pricing & Profitability Management solutions & insights for the Banking & Financial Services industry leveraging cutting-edge behavioral data science. We are a Blue Chip venture-backed company with the vision to transform the consumer banking landscape.
Who You Are
You thrive in a fast-paced innovative environment, understand the details & enjoy plunging head first into challenges. You think it is about time that banks learn to leverage rich data to better understand their customers. You are a trusted advisor & collaborate closely with your colleagues to ensure long term Nomis & client success.
This position will report to the Head of Global Sales.
- Develop & maintain long-term relationships with customers, recommend tailored solutions that are aligned to business goals, & become a trusted advisor that is sought for insights & best practices.
- Drive the sales process & clearly present the unique value of our solutions to all stakeholders including senior & C-level executives
- Forecast sales activity in salesforce.com & achieve annual quota, while creating referenceable, satisfied customers
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors or Masters degree required.
- 7+ years of experience selling enterprise SaaS for analytics, preferably into retail banks.
- Familiarity with statistical concepts & the ability to communicate these to technical & non-technical audiences
- Strong customer orientation with the ability to motivate clients & seek appropriate course of action to remove barriers such that company & client needs may be met
- Self-motivated & action-oriented professional with high standards of excellence
- A team-oriented professional who encourages collaboration & has the ability to lead & motivate teams
- Superb negotiation & diplomacy skills
- Exceptional situational presence, relationship building, intellect, ethics, & judgment that engender credibility & trust
- Rock solid business acumen, a deeply strategic approach to problem solving, & an interest in the long game
- Polished communicator, persuasive presenter, fast on your feet, & innately organized
- A style that combines quick, entrepreneurial decision-making with enterprise process & collaboration.