Peloton is seeking a motivated Small Parcel Manager to join the International Supply Chain team to focus on developing the network strategy & execution of Pelotons small parcel fulfilment. The role requires an individual with a strong bias of member experience as well as experience of establishing a 3PL European fulfilment network.
The mission of the Small Parcel Manager will be to understand the strategy for Peloton International & ensure the small parcel fulfilment network is capable of delivering this strategy whilst offering excellent member experience.
The role will play a crucial part in supporting the growth of the international business, coordinating with multiple internal & external stakeholders. The role requires the ability to operate at a strategic level, however when required, dive into detail to problem solve. This role will present many opportunities to contribute, learn, & grow with Peloton.
The ideal candidate has experience is 3PL contract management & managing a European e-commerce fulfilment network. They should also be highly member focused & possess the ability to prioritise & juggle multiple projects & tasks.
- Develop & implement the fulfilment network for small parcel for Peloton International
- Performance & cost management of the 3PL providers. Enforce the 3PL contract & assess penalties accordingly
- Ensure 3PL maintains inventory accuracy through executing inventory audits & cycle counts
- Reverse Logistics of small parcel (Accessories, Apparel & Serialised inventory)
- Identify & coordinate the development of required system integrations with the 3rd Party providers
- Provide 3PL weekly, monthly, & annual forecasts for both inbound & outbound volume
- Development & execution of carrier strategies for positive customer experience
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelors degree in relevant field or equivalent experience
- Fluent in English
- 3rd party logistics experience working with or in a partner model to lead the execution of supply chain business needs.
- +6 years' experience in Distribution & Ecommerce fulfilment.
- Experience with new warehouse start-ups.
- Experience in all facets of inventory & supply chain life cycle from IB to OB with Value Added Services & end of life disposition.
- Knowledge of current industry best practices in supply chain management in order to support process improvement.
- Proven track record of engaging with all levels of a large organization to remove waste from operations processes employing Lean/Six Sigma practices.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Knowledge of warehouse management systems
- Executive level communication skills
- Keen to go deep into problems when necessary, but elevate to 80/20 solving
- Effortlessly transition between working autonomously & collaboratively
- Ability to speak German and/or French
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.