TripleLifts recruiting team is growing & were looking for a Recruiting Coordinator/Sourcer to support our current team of four full-time recruiters. Ideal candidates have experience in coordinating phone/in-person interviews & sourcing quality candidates across Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Product, Design, Finance, etc. TripleLift is building teams across a wide variety of functions, & were looking for a versatile, hungry sourcer to augment our current teams efforts.
TripleLift is building ads that people enjoy.
Advertising is an essential part of the internet. Yet most ads are either never noticed, or are interruptive. We aim to make advertising thats helpful & effective.
We believe that by recreating the advertising experience to be seamless & focused on content, we can usher in a new era of content monetization. All day we are bombarded by ads online, many of which were created over 20 years ago. TripleLift is building the ad experience of the future.
TripleLift is focused on delivering consumer-focused, digital advertising technology that seamlessly integrate native advertising into every channel of content consumption, including web, app, branded content, & connected TV. By utilizing our proprietary computer vision technology, TripleLift is able to dynamically assemble native ads that match publisher content that are accessible through the industrys first real-time, native programmatic exchange.
TripleLift is one of the fastest growing companies in America, & has achieved a diversity of product lines, a leadership position in its industry & is regularly recognized as an innovator in its space - all while being consistently profitable.
- Assist our recruiters in building pipelines across all of TripleLifts teams
- Utilize LinkedIn to identify & track relevant candidates, while employing innovative sourcing techniques on a variety of other platforms
- Source passive talent through referrals, networking, internet searches, etc.
- Effectively track sourcing efforts, report on outreach & response rates, & use data to influence sourcing strategies
- Conduct regular market research to identify new talent pools & future sources of interest for recruiting efforts
- Build relationships with passive candidates & for future potential hiring needs across a variety of teams
- Use Greenhouse, when needed to effectively track active candidates youve sourced
- Coordinate a high volume of phone, video & onsite interviews for business & technical candidates
- Own the scheduling process & candidate experience & ensure all necessary steps are well planned, efficient, & executed with precision
- Establish data integrity within our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse) & use data to continuously find ways to improve & automate our process
- Own the candidate experience process with various tasks such as greeting candidates, organizing swag bags, scheduling interview debriefs, & planning recruiting events-just to name a few!
- Build strong relationships with your candidates, hiring managers & any other internal stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ year of experience in a sourcing/coordinator role
- Ability to prioritize & perform a variety of tasks on short notice in a deadline driven environment
- Must possess stellar organizational skills, & be a self-starter
- Prior experience with an ATS tool, Greenhouse specifically, a huge plus
- Bonus points for experience sourcing in Adtech
- You like to take initiative & proactively look for ways to improve processes
- You are comfortable setting expectations & executing with clear communication
- You have a strong sense of urgency & experience working in a fast-paced environment
New York, New York
Benefits & Company Perks
- Amazing company culture
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Equity options
- 401(k) program
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Yoga, massages, & meals
- Ongoing professional development
- Crain's Best Places to Work - three years running! (Crain's - 2015, 2016, 2017)
- Forbes Next Billion Dollar Companies (Forbes - 2018)
- Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America (Inc. - 2017, 2018)
- Crain's Fast 50, Fastest Growing Companies in New York (Crain's - 2017, 2018)
- Deloitte Technology Fast 500 (Deloitte - 2017, 2018)
- Forbes Most Promising Companies in America (Forbes - 2015)
- AdTech Startup of the Year Winner (New York Times - 2015)
- Startup of the Year Finalist (AdWeek - 2015)
Note: The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) is a federal labor law of general & nationwide application, including Overtime, Minimum Wages, Child Labor Protections, & the Equal Pay Act. This role is a FLSA exempt role.