CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, stadiums & venues nationwide. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is hiring a VP, Creative to lead our growing New-York based Creative Team. The Creative lead will partner with key business leaders in growth strategy, operations & product to elevate our brand across every aspect of the business, from art direction for all marketing channels to developing visual identities for physical experiences, to evolving our brand guidelines. This person will embrace the CLEAR brand & take it to its optimal potential through a passion for the customer experience, incredible design expertise & a willingness to take a hands-on role, from high level concepts all the way through to detailed execution.
The VP, Creative will be a strong leader, who can further the teams creativity while working collaboratively with both the marketing team, & broader company stakeholders. The ideal candidate will know how to scale the CLEAR brand in a complex & evolving media environment, helping to conceptualize, design & produce campaigns ranging from large scale brand campaigns to email templates, social media content, paid ads, webpages, & more. A deep understanding of digital design, video, brand & social campaigns, physical spaces & performance marketing a must. The right candidate will bring a tireless entrepreneurial spirit, a bias for innovation & a sophisticated design sensibility.
What You Will Do:
- Elevate & bring the CLEAR brand to life by leading & overseeing marketing creative development (photography /videography, digital, physical, design & copy) across all channels & mediums.
- Translate the mission & vision of the brand into a realized story, product, experience.
- Drive new & innovative ways to present the brand & experience, while promoting continual improvement across the team.
- Drive creative excellence in design & voice, ensuring consistent presentation across all touchpoints & with cross-functional teams
- Continue to architect & own our brand guidelines to deliver a differentiated (and consistent) brand aesthetic & voice to guide all creative initiatives.
- Lead, inspire & manage a dedicated creative team with passion & positivity
- Be an active contributor to the marketing leadership team
Who You Are:
- 8-10+ years of experience in brand creative direction, ideally with a mix of agency & in-house experience. 5+ years experience in a creative leadership role. Proven relevant experience on high-growth tech and/or lifestyle brands. Experience in concepting & executing a brand identity and/or brand refresh. Work on service & subscription businesses is a plus.
- Strong, respectful leadership & managerial skills with executive presence
- Successfully operate in a fast paced, growing company, where innovation & rapid iteration are essential, & priorities shift frequently
- Portfolio of digital design (web/mobile) typography & video as well as demonstrated strength in voice, art direction & production oversight
- Strategic decision maker that uses data insights & business priorities and, prioritizes projects accordingly
- Highly organized, properly manage workflows & timelines
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design or similar discipline