Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Reporting to the Sr Director of Client Growth & Success, Global Data Products, you will be an integral part of Visa's Data Products team, helping bridge client needs with relevant & impactful data products & solutions across Visa's North America client base.
The Director will focus on developing the client success strategy & framework for data products & achievingclient successtargets. This role will also have responsibility for obtaining feedback from clients & providing it to the data products team for possible future product features.This individual will work heavily with the extended data products teams, clients & account executives to ensure client satisfaction & drive product adoption across our entire users database
As a Client Success Director, you will:
- Design & implement the client success strategy & frameworks for data products through the Implementation of best practices for building long-term strategic relationships with our customers
- Lead the implementation of a performance analytics system to actively measure & drive client success working with Products Management, Support, Training & Marketing data products teams.
- Identify the tools needed to Influence & educate customers to align them on best practices to achieve client success
- Lead seminars & or client sessions that will contribute to ensure all customers have a clearly defined value proposition & increase their engagement level
- Actively lead the process of renewing & expanding customer contracts. Implement the usage of sales force to manage client documentation & managing pipeline
- Coach sales/training team on how keep clients engaged
- Work closely with customer to understand their process & needs & with the internal team to relay customer needs, pain points, & experiences to drive product strategy, roadmap, & prioritization
- 10 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 8 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters/MBA/JD/MD) or at least 3 years of work experience with a PhD
- Customer success professional with at least4years of industry experience in the area of customer success management with a combination of technical sales & business skills & significant experience in working in software sales, data services delivery or client consulting organizations.
- Has demonstrated experience in setting up, implementing, executing & actively driving client success frameworks in related industries.
- Has demonstrated ability to improve client retention & increase account size
- Has the ability to lead, motivate & support team members.
- Has initiative & judgment to ensure customer expectations & service levels are consistently exceeded.
- Has a high standard for excellence & feel a great sense of satisfaction when customers are successful
- Is technically capable & can converse effectively with technical customers & internal teams
- Naturally possess a high level of empathy & play close attention to the needs of customers
- Has excellent communication, organization,andproject management skills
- BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience in conjunction with a less technical BA/BS
- 7+ years of related work experience
- Has knowledge of business intelligence systems, data warehouses & ability to explain in terms that stakeholders of various backgrounds can understand & deploy
Some travel is required
Work Hours:Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours
Travel Requirements: This position requires the incumbent to travel for work 20% of the time
Mental/Physical Requirements:This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, & reach with hands & arms.
EEO Statement:Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law