WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, The Bash, The Bump, How They Asked, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. From the proposal to creating a home, & starting a family together, were there for every step of the journey. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Knot Worldwide is seeking a motivated & detail-oriented professional (like you!) to play a key role in providing accurate, valuable information to support the Management team. You will drive informed financial decision making, prepare & maintain reports & assist various levels of leadership with finance team procedures. You will report to the Senior Accountant & work closely with various members of the finance & leadership teams.
- Assisting with accounting month-end close procedures, including monthly reconciliations of all balance sheets & income statement accounts, & the maintenance of general ledger chart of accounts
- Prepare accurate & timely financial reports, audit packages & journal entries with referenced supporting documentation While maintaining & monitoring the Companys transactional activity, analyze & research accounts to ensure accuracy & to understand account balances & activity
- Interact with various levels of staff across accounting, legal & more, to obtain information, resolve issues & provide support on special projects, as needed
SUCCESSFUL STAFF ACCOUNTANT CANDIDATES HAVE:
- A B.S. in Accounting & are a CPA (or are working towards a CPA)
- Demonstrative experience with general ledgers & reconciliations, financial statement areas, & advance skills with the MS Office Suite, specifically Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail & time management skills & are self-motivated to take initiative & take pride in thoughtful work
- The ability to work well in a high-growth work environment, where flexibility is key
- Excitement to work in a fast paced environment & you thrive in variety
- Organized & excellent project management skills & enthusiasm to get things done
- Comfort collaborating with all levels of management.
- Strong written & oral communication skills
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate & experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, & inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency & own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success & you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. We offer a full benefits package including options for medical, dental & vision insurance & a 401k with company match. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.