Founded in 2010, CLEARs mission is to create frictionless experiences. With more than 10 million members & hundreds of partners across the world, CLEARs identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, & travel. Whether its at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - making everyday experiences easier, more secure, & more seamless. Since day one, CLEAR has been committed to privacy done right. Members are always in control of their own information, & we never sell member data.
We are seeking a data-driven Director of Supply Chain & Hardware Procurement to optimize our purchasing & streamline workflows & processes. This role will report to our operations leadership team in New York.
What You Will Do:
- Build the supply chain, procurement, storage, distribution, & inventory/ fixed assets management capabilities of the organization, including driving process creation & implementation
- Liaise with functional or operational area managers to understand their current & anticipated demand for goods & materials & develop plans, cost estimates, & schedules for integrating these needs into existing purchasing activities.
- Undertake analysis of CLEARs existing supply chain & vendor relationships across all departments to identify & quantify consolidation & savings opportunities
- Design, implement & oversee full procurement cycle SOX compliance
Who You Are:
- 8+ years of focused experience in the supply chain, contract management, competitive price analysis, supplier relationship management, & performance management
- Successful experience in driving change in complex environments, including 100% adoption & compliance with the Companys requisition & purchase order system
- Strong working understanding of & experience in contract law, & negotiations in both Legal & Business terms in Legal Agreements
- Strong financial analysis skills with the ability to analyze & explain pricing models
- Strong understanding of integrated ERP systems & contract management systems is a must. Experience with NetSuite & Coupa is a strong plus
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills