As a QA Analyst on our Expansion team, you will be responsible for the testing & delivery of flawless products for our partner deployments, new feature roll-outs, & new business lines.
What Youll Do:
- Build & execute on detailed testing plans to ensure that product is behaving as expected, across iOS & Android platforms
- Document your testing findings so that they can be addressed by Vias product & technical project management teams
- Verify that real-world user behavior is simulated & met during the quality assurance process
- Improve our quality assurance process & protocols to help us scale over time
- Identify gaps & ideas to ensure that our engineering team is getting the feedback they need to build the best product possible
- Be the guardian of our outstanding partner, rider, & driver experience
Who You Are:
- Meticulous & vigilant, with a very high level of attention to detail
- Outstanding process-orientation, analytical, & organization skills
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously & comfortable taking on responsibility
- Fast learner with the ability to work independently
- Obsessive about planning & testing & get a kick out of uncovering hard-to-find bugs
- Excellent communicator & able to work collaboratively with many different teams within Via
- Excited by & passionate about technology
What Catches Our Eye:
- Bachelors Degree in a STEM field
- Demonstrated success in technical project or program management, especially at a growing startup
- Experience in or passion for education
Were Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. Were committed to building & nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, & voices are welcomed & celebrated here.
Were proud to be leading a worldwide transportation revolution & modernizing mobility for all. Through intelligently-designed systems & sophisticated algorithms, we craft localized solutions for each one of our global partners. Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.