Vimeo is looking for a Sr. Director to lead our HRBP team in creating, communicating, & executing key HR programs, standard methodologies, & people solutions to our employees. Our HRBPs are strategic consultants & partners to leaders on organizational issues that help the company & our employees grow.
The Sr. Director will lead a team of HRBPs to grow engagement, develop a cohesive people strategy, & build programs that are aligned with business goals & global objectives. They will have a full perspective of the business, placing emphasis on employee relations, people development, retention engagement & people management across the business. The ideal candidate loves to build, thrives in ambiguity, is flexible & adaptable to change, moves quickly, & can demonstrate strong communication skills to deliver messages across all levels of the organization.
What youll do:
- Lead Vimeos internal HRBP team across all parts of our business
- Partner with leaders to provide solutions, thought leadership, & business talent strategies to enable employees to do their best work
- Act as HRBP to Vimeos fastest growing team, Sales
- Ensure HRBPs are equipped with the right skills & tools to deeply partner with leaders & execute on Vimeos strategy
- Collaborate with other HR leaders to establish long & short-term strategies around employee development, total rewards, culture, systems, process & engagement
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 10 years of progressive HR Business Partner experience
- 4+ years of experience leading a team of HR Business Partners
- Demonstrated ability to navigate ambiguity
- Strong program & project management skills
- Proven ability to influence & drive change with senior leaders in a scaling organization, aligning the people strategy with business goals & growth
- Proven success in delivering high-impact people operations programs around performance management, culture, team member engagement & leadership development
Vimeo is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs