Were one of the fastest growing homeownership companies in America. Why? Because were building a better way to get home & our customers love it. By combining the technology people expect with a seamless customer service experience, were making homeownership so simple it feels magical.
In 2018 alone, weve helped over 10,000 families get home, saving them on average $3,500 in upfront fees & days of stress-filled time.
Our backers have helped build some of most transformative tech & finance companies in history. Kleiner Perkins, Goldman Sachs, IA Ventures, Ally Bank & others have invested over $85MM in Better & our vision of making homeownership magical.
A Better opportunity:
Were looking for a call script writer who can bring the Better voice to our call scripts, while thinking strategically about driving stronger relationships & conversions with customers. Someone who not only can infuse creative concepts & brand messaging into a script, but can also build libraries & train staff on how to use scripts effectively.
- Youre already excited about the idea of talking mortgages all day, everyday.
- You deeply understand best practices for call work flows & organization.
- Youre an expert at making a scripted call feel like a natural conversation.
- You know how to translate complicated concepts for consumers.
- You have experience workshopping staff to use scripts effectively.
- Youre good at adapting brand tone to fit difference scenarios.
- You can work self-sufficiently, as necessary.
Things we value:
- Curiosity. Why? How? Repeat.
- Nerdiness. Financial news & trends are fascinating. Seriously.
- Relentlessness. No one here gives up. We try. We fail. We try again.
- Passion. If you dont get excited about homeownership, mortgages, & real estate, it simply wont work.
- Smarts: book & street. We have to use all the tools at our disposal to build Better.
- Empathy & Compassion. You understand that people's biggest dreams are in your hands.
- Communication. Can you ask for help or put your hand up when you dont understand?
- Building. Doing. Making. Yes, we have to do a lot of thinking & talking to figure this stuff out, but you cant wait to leave the conversation & build it.