Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Member Support Agents resolve issues & answer questions from our members about the Omada program & app via email & phone. Omada Agents are excited about educating people about how the Omada program works, & are ready to help members troubleshoot through any barriers, ensuring quick resolve & a positive experience. Agents arent afraid to ask questions, & are eager to learn about new product features & updates to better assist our members. Agents looking to grow their career in operations will express interest in Member Support processes, how we work, identify ways we can improve & drive those ideas to completion. Member Support Agents thrive working in a team, & are always willing to help, both members & team mates.
Youll love this role if you are passionate about working on a team, providing stellar service experiences, able to nurture collaboration, hungry to learn the nuances of our digital health business, & enthusiastic about the ambiguity of a constantly changing start-up environment. Our teams mission is to delight those we help & resolve problems quickly, accurately, & with empathy. We strive to deliver a seamless Omada experience to our members.
- Communicate & provide support to members over chat, email, & phone in a way that embodies the company mission & values
- Process applications with accuracy & with attention to detail in a considerate & timely manner
- Go above & beyond to provide world class member experiences resolving members inquiries & overall put our members first
- Increase overall member satisfaction by meeting & exceeding support metrics & service levels
- Be empowered to work autonomously, continuously learning, & are expected to adhere to meeting schedules, times, & prioritize accordingly
- Act with discretion & confidentiality when handling member information
- Develop & maintain an aptitude & knowledge of our products, processes & systems
- Work in close partnership with peers & cross-functional teams to improve Member Support processes
- Periodically work on special short-term projects to offer customized support for new products or enhancements
You will love this job if you:
- Experience on a growing support team at a startup or in the healthy industry
- 6 months to 1 year of customer service or call center experience
- Communication. Outstanding verbal & written communication skills. Clear, empathetic communicator able to balance rapport & problem solving. You are comfortable communicating through email, phone, & application.
- Problem solving. Use creative & critical thinking strategies to provide a great member experience.
- Confidentiality. You act with discretion & can be trusted to handle confidential information appropriately.
- Learner mindset. Youre highly self-directed, adaptable, & up for feedback in a fast paced, always changing environment.
- Personable. You love engaging with & meeting members & enjoy building relationships.
- Accountable. You see the value in both, giving & receiving, constructive feedback & you often seek new opportunities to improve & develop your skills.
- Process oriented. Always thinking of how you can improve processes to make the team even more efficient.
- Proactive. Youre always anticipating what might come next & how to better support the team.
- Youve been part of a growing support team at a startup or in the health industry
- You are interested in a career in support, healthcare & technology
- Adaptability - Be able to quickly shift & adjust course as needed with an ever changing environment
Bonus points for:
1-2 years of customer service experience
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, & health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, & depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, & curriculums tailored to an individuals specific conditions & circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omadas partners include major employers across the country, including Costco & Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna & Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.