Hey! Were VaynerMedia APAC! A full-service agency built for the now. Day in & day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention & culture. Headquartered in New York, were also in 7 cities across the globe & now, were proudly throwing ourselves into the Australian market as part of the wider APAC team.
We believe everyone's got brilliant ideas. But what sets a Creative apart from the rest? It's making a beeline for out-of-the-box, killer concepts with the ability to make stuff happen. We've got makers & creators - from illustrators to poets to musicians to 3D artists - who bring brands to life, creating & hijacking at the speed of culture. Youll help us put our heart & soul into our client's products. Solving business problems in unorthodox ways. Touching audiences with emotions. Mixing art & passion with logic & numbers - all to make magic happen.
Our digital agency weaves together creative, media & content in symphonic harmony with some bright, talented fiends. But who even uses the word fiends? No wonder we need a copywriter.
Who Are You?
- You are a maker. Your main focus is ideation & creation, both at a high speed & volume.
- You. Must. Love. Words (and have the ability to string them together).
- You enjoy collaborating with a (super cool, super fun, super energetic & super diverse) team.
- You are a digital native & understand the internet of things.
- You tell stories. The kind people will stop & listen to.
- You consume content & know the ingredients to relevant, thumb-stopping creative work.
The Task At Hand:
- Research & ideation, obviously. Creating & presenting decks to clients, surely. Thinking big then writing lots, for projects in Australia as well as across APAC. Work in a dynamic team structure, reporting into our superstar creative leads in Sydney & Singapore, helping to support & deliver on our core community & brand-specific campaigns.
- Transform thoughts & half-ideas into fun, creative content (both smaller pieces to bigger builds) with your brilliant Art Director partner.
- Understand pop culture, trends & new technologies. Use the content you consume to make concise & relevant creative recommendations.
- Write high-engagement & impactful social & traditional media content that reflects the brand's voice.
- Write fast but with finesse.
- Did we mention, writing?
- 2 - 4 years experience in a similar copywriting or editorial role (internships included).
- Experience creating content for digital (personal accounts included).
- Strong conceptual/brainstorming skills.
- Good grammar is a must.
- So are time management skills.
- Hungry for great work (and good food).
- Thrives in a company of good people but can also clearly demonstrate an ability to get things done without direct supervision.
- Ability to wear multiple brand hats & switch easily between brand voices.
- Additional languages or experience in other Southeast Asian countries are a plus.
- Must have a life outside of work.
- Highly creative, weird-thinking & witty.
- Already writing a better job description than this one.