Optimizely delivers the world's leading experimentation platform. Empowering marketing & product teams to test, learn & deploy winning digital experiences, every time. By replacing digital guesswork with evidence-based results, Optimizely enables product & marketing professionals to accelerate innovation, lower the risk of new features, & drive up the return on investment from digital by up to 10X. Over 26 of the Fortune 100 companies choose Optimizely to power their global digital experiences including companies like eBay, KLM, IBM, The New York Times & many more global enterprises.
Headquartered in downtown San Francisco with the EMEA headquarters in Amsterdam & offices in NYC, Austin, Sydney, London, Munich & Cologne, Optimizely is looking for a EMEADatabase Project Intern for EMEA. The role is based in Amsterdam as part of the EMEA central organisation which is located there & reports into the Head of EMEA Marketing.
This is an exciting time to join our marketing organisation as we are growing the EMEA Marketing Team to create awareness, build pipeline, & generate revenue for Optimizely. The EMEA Database Project Intern will work in very close cooperation with the EMEA Marketing Operations Manager to improve our marketingand sales databases in the various countries. This entails data cleansing, data creation, & data enrichment. All with the goal to optimize the results from both the marketingand the sales organisation. You will work directly with various data vendors to make sure we get the best possible quality & quantity for our EMEA region & its core countries & accounts.
What you'll do
- Cleanthe current accountand contact database
- Enrich the current accountand contact database
- Create new data for our key accounts
- Define how we can increase the number of opt-in contacts
- Work with SFDC, XLS, Marketo, ON24
- Work with the marketingand sales teams to share knowledge & activate all team members to improve the data
This is an internship & you will be paid a fixed stipend for this role. On top of this we offer:
- Free snacks & daily lunch in the office on weekdays
- Bike benefit or public transportation reimbursement
- Team outings
- Community volunteering
- Top-of-the-line MacBook Proand 27" monitor
- Working with a great team, in an amazing office & having a huge impact!
Even if you meet 60% of these qualifications, we encourage you to apply! We are looking to create a diverse & multifaceted team. We embody inclusion, which is reflected in our company values where we embrace diversity & equal opportunities for everyone.