Who We Are
What do Airbnb, Slack & Salesforce have in common? Along with 4,000 other companies around the world, they are committed to building a better world of work using Culture Amp.
We are remote-friendly, with offices in San Francisco, Melbourne, New York, & London, Culture Amp is the market leader in employee experience, helping all companies put people & culture first. By making it easy to help teams engage, perform & develop through a powerful & easy to use platform, we empower People teams to make better decisions, demonstrate impact, & turn company culture into a competitive edge.
Its what makes us the worlds leading people & culture platform.
The Opportunity at Culture Amp
Who are we looking for?
You are deeply curious & passionate about customers & their success. When someone mentions a new program or product, youre the first to ask how that will impact the success of our customers. You live & breathe a philosophy of customer-centricity & understand how to move the business forward hand-in-hand with their success.
You love diving into data & crafting innovative strategies that deliver to key goals. But your favorite part of the journey is building collaborative & lasting relationships with your team & counterparts.
Were building out a best-in-class Customer Marketing team that works & wins together. Youll collaborate deeply with Marketing, Product, Customer Success & Sales to craft & drive critical programs & plans that also help our customers win. In this senior manager role you will own key goals for account expansion across our enterprise segments.
Reporting to the Director of Customer Marketing, you will roll up your sleeves, tell great customer stories, collaborate across other business functions, develop lasting relationships with customers, & inspire team members to win as one-team.
What you'll need to be successful
- Proven track record of driving major customer marketing programs (expansion, adoption, advocacy) with strong business results
- Deep understanding of the relationship between customer & product data to identify the optimal paths for communication, education & engagement
- Creative & methodical problem solving. Bring people together to understand needs, identify options, form hypotheses, make decisions, & learn faster through feedback
- Strong interpersonal & relationship-building skills to engage & collaborate with stakeholders & win as one-team
- Results focus. Prioritize, plan, coordinate, track & evaluate projects, programs & processes with a strong emphasis on learning & continuous improvement
- 5-8 years of experience in customer marketing or similar roles in fast-paced B2B environments
What you'll be doing
- Build & execute customer expansion programs, aligned to sales & success leadership, establish clear quarterly goals, gain commitment & buy-in for marketing programs, & identify areas of opportunity & risk
- Design creative, engaging, revenue-generating integrated campaigns across our largest customer segments that increase engagement & drive retention as well as uncover new upsell & cross-sell opportunities throughout the post-sales customer lifecycle
- Identify & drive innovative approaches to increase adoption, expansion & advocacy specific to the segments you lead
- Analyze product & account data to accurately segment & customize programs that deliver segment-specific results
- Partner closely with internal teams & customers increase case studies & reference customers
- Partner with Marketing, Customer Success & Customer Education to develop & drive customer marketing programs aligned to major marketing & product launches
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.
What we offer
Culture Amp really practices what we preach. We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We want every Camper to feel at home & do their best work at Culture Amp, so we have 4 values that we live by, take a read, & if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, & we believe in leading through example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world of work. You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
But thats not all!
- Flexible working hours - in this (please don't say unprecedented again!) time, make your work schedule work for you
- 14 weeks parental leave at full pay for primary carers & 4 weeks for secondary carers
- MacBooks for all!
- Options - its important to us that everyone is an owner & can share in our success.
- Fun & inclusive digital, & (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives.