Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users & a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive & rapidly growing. Japan is one of our most interesting & fastest growing markets, where Tinder helped define how people meet in the modern world. We are looking for a Marketing Intern in Tokyo to help us grow our business & elevate our brand perception in Japan. If you have marketing experience, & a passion for new technology, we want to hear from you.
In this role you will:
- Market research / Industry analysis
- Data research & analysis
- Planning, execution & analysis of marketing strategy
- Management of Tinders official social media
- Overall admin work
We're looking for:
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fast-learner in terms of new knowledge & work
- Someone who is goal-oriented & with strong responsibility
- Business level verbal & written communication in Japanese & English
- Someone who is outgoing & personable, with excellent communication skills
- Collaborative & being a team player
- Digital marketing knowledge is a plus
- Majoring in marketing or sociology is a plus
- Graduate students with some working experience is a plus
As part of our team, youll enjoy:
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business.
- Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the industrys most exciting problems.
- Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun & highly motivated people.
- Competitive compensation
- Truly multicultural team across multiple time zones