As a Demo Engineer in Appians PreSales team, youll help design, build, & maintain marquee product demos showcasing the latest & greatest Appian features. Your demos will be considered the go-to resource for selling Appians capabilities to discerning buyers in key industry verticals. Youll also educate our PreSales Engineers on these demos to help them prepare for prospective customer engagements. Youll solicit & incorporate feedback from the field PreSales Engineers to continue improving the demos & their server environments.
What youll be doing
- Leverage your software development expertise to design & build demonstration applications (demos) to be used in critical sales engagements
- Work closely with Appians Industry Leads & other SMEs to gather & analyze requirements, design prototypes, model business processes, & ultimately deliver & maintain a variety of industry-specific use case demos
- Implement & execute demo enablement plans for the global PreSales department
Who you are
- 3+ years of experience with Appian or a similar application development platform
- B.S. or M.S. in Engineering, Computer Science, Economics, Math, Physics, or equivalent work experience
- Excellent technical & programming skills are a must, with examples of times you have applied these skills
- Able to work on a cross-functional team & collaborate with external stakeholders. Solid verbal, written, presentation, & interpersonal communication skills are a must
- Self-motivated, highly driven individual with a strong sense of urgency
Some of the tools & resources we will equip you with include:
- Training & mentorship in building Appian demo applications
- Well immerse you into our community rooted in respect starting on day one. Our community is strong & growing! Our affinity groups are a great place to start connecting with peers from all across the globe.
- Appian offers a wide variety of growth & development opportunities such as: our in-house Appian MBA program for new managers, Appian University which is a full library of over 3,000 LinkedIn Learning & Udemy courses, Presentation Skills training, & tuition reimbursement for those seeking to further their education.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, colour, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com & let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.A