Are you passionate about bringing a method to the madness & driving change? Peloton is looking for a bright, adaptable, driven, & hardworking Associate Project Manager with a diverse set of skills who can thrive in a challenging & rewarding environment.
The Enterprise Systems team provides & supports integrations between key business systems. This Associate Project Manager role will be managing projects for the Data Team within Enterprise Systems, primarily working with ETL requirements (Extract, Transform, Load). You will drive, planning, project execution, development, ensuring test results, stakeholder, & vendor management as well as work with cross functional scrum teams in other business units to support shared initiatives.
Familiarity with data management tools such as Boomi, Looker, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, IBM InfoSphere, Informatica PowerCenter, Oracle Enterprise Data Management or similar. An understanding of integrating these systems with other tools leveraged across the enterprise will be helpful. In addition, understanding of PII, data security, encryption, & Master Data concepts will be put to good use.
You will partner with other Project/Program Managers, technical staff & manage technical projects, as well as administrate the Jira board & workflow for the team. You will apply your technical & organizational skills to ensure requirements are complete & approved by stakeholders, plan for dependencies, & make these teams more efficient. You have used technology to solve business problems. You are both a diplomat & an advocate & will be trusted to represent these teams to stakeholders & partners, internal & external. You will help define goals, measure progress, manage dependencies, & identify & mitigate risks. The ideal candidate will be able to converse in technical language & possess knowledge of software as a service, systems integration, application development, IT operations & services.
It will be your responsibility to be relentless in getting things done with a positive attitude. As Associate Project Manager, the right candidate will feel comfortable wearing multiple hats in a fast paced & high growth environment.
- Create project plans, identify constraints & risks, & provide mitigation plans.
- Control scope & evaluate business priorities to efficiently balance resources & projects.
- Manage multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Responsible for regular reporting to key stakeholders on project & program status.
- Support change management & go live procedures following correct processes for UAT approvals & deployment milestones.
- Experience in Waterfall or Agile / Scrum methodologies; to include managing execution, backlogs, retrospectives, grooming, etc.
- Perform the role of Scrum Master in an agile development team using best practices from the agile framework.
- Facilitate regular meetings with your team, stakeholders, & vendors.
- Manage ceremonies using Jira & Confluence as applicable to the project.
- Maintain project documentation in Smartsheet, Confluence, Google Docs G-Suite.
- Maintain change management & compliance documentation in confluence, google docs.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- 2+ years project management experience related to data technology.
- Prior experience in IT, both implementing & managing business systems.
- Operational experience with ITSM Process change.
- Led projects for IT Data Operations, quality, security, monitoring, and/or reporting.
- Ability to translate & summarize data dashboards & results into simplified updates & deliverables for non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience in the identification, assessment, & management of risks; able to manage the risks, not just the risk register.
- Strong understanding of work estimation techniques.
- Experience administering Jira for the purpose of leveraging & modifying Jira boards, workflows, & forms, as well as other features, to enable Jira to better support the team.
- Excellent presentation & meeting facilitation skills.
- Energetic team player with excellent written communications, verbal communications, & conceptual skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication, problem solving, negotiation, & organizational skills.
- Self-starter / self-motivated, capable of staying on track & pursuing solutions without supervision.
- Comfortable in developing effective relationships with cross functional stakeholders, senior leadership, & scrum teams across the organization.
- Has a flexible approach to change, can work effectively in a variety of situations, constantly seeks improvements & is forward looking.
Antiracism & Inclusivity: Peloton has made a commitment to antiracism
Actively contribute to creating a more inclusive culture & environment at Peloton.
Actively endorse, create, & maintain antiracist policies & processes.
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere.
Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love.
The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com