Thirstie is revolutionizing the way that liquor brands transact with consumers. Thirstie connects brands with a network of localized retailers that deliver directly to consumers while working within the existing legal framework. Retailers gain incremental business & brands directly transact with consumers online for the first time ever & fully monetize their spend on digital advertising.
Thirsties API powers e-commerce of the largest liquor brands in the world (LVMH, AB InBev, & Beam Suntory) & provides them with transparency into all data, consumer insights, & analytics while helping retailers grow their delivery business. By working with Thirstie, liquor brands can provide consumers a smarter way to shop for wine, beer & spirits. The online share of transactions for the liquor industry is projected to grow from 1% to 15% in the next 10 years representing a $35B opportunity in the U.S.
Thirstie is the first & only enterprise platform that integrates directly with alcohol brand websites in a legally compliant way. Their success in the alcohol vertical should pave the way for Thirstie to not only expand internationally but also approach other highly regulated markets with an effective platform.
We're looking for an experienced Product Manager who will work to define & create a portfolio of product features for our API platform. You will be owning features from inception through delivery as well as working directly with our customers to understand, ingest & deliver on custom needs.
* Client facing product manager
* Manage client needs & expectations as it pertains to the Thirstie platform.
* Work with internal product team to distill client needs into business, design & functional requirements.
* Contribute to product road-map that include both client & Thirstie resources.
* Collaborate with customers & coordinate product schedules
* Represent Thirstie at client meetings.
* Provide status updates to clients & Thirstie executive team.
* Work with internal resources to troubleshoot client issues.
- Superior communication andnegotiationskills
- Excellent at building relationships
- Familiarity with Agile Project Management
- Experience working with e-commerce, SaaS, or other technologies
- Ability to have strategic as well as tactical discussions
- Able to take initiative & problem solve ahead of the problem
- Works extremely well under pressure
- Knowledge of the wine & spirits industry preferred
We value teamwork & humility. Our team members have a wide variety of backgrounds & experiences, & we strive to become a highly diverse company. We are results-driven & only hire top talent. We have a culture where anyone can voice their concerns & opinions & can speak openly about any issue. However, we expect people to be able to defend their point of view whenthey speak up. We have people that are scrappy, relational, & collaborative.
Joining Thirsties management team is an opportunity to partner with two motivated, intellectual & business-savvy Founders. They have a high level of self awareness & view this hire as a technology Partner who will have a high level of impact on their business & overall direction. Devaraj & Max have led Thirstie through an important transition to the enterprise vertical & raised subsequent funding for future growth.