At Appian, were not only about building powerful software, but also about growing our culture of passion, energy, & innovation -- great people, great software, great clients, & great partners!
Appian provides a software development platform that combines intelligent automation & enterprise low-code development to rapidly deliver powerful business applications. Many of the worlds largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, & simplify global risk & compliance.
- You are an energetic & creative sales professional, with a history of exceeding quotas & driving impactful business for your company
- You prefer a build vs. maintain environment, & thrive treading new ground
- You are skilled in working with large global integrators or consultancies to create & execute new GTM plans
- You have a working knowledge of intelligent automation with a history of qualifying client solution areas & orchestrating multi departmental solution sales
- You naturally build trusted & long-running relationships with a wide variety of people
- You are honest, collaborative, confident & competitive
- Own responsibility for generating partner sourced opportunities in your defined region
- Work with regional Account Executives & sales leadership to leverage our partner relationships to gain entry to new accounts & grow our established accounts
- Collaborate with Appian Strategic Partner Executives to ensure that joint messaging, solutions, & go-to-market activity is executed successfully at the Regional level
- Develop & maintain key relationships with Client Partners & other Partner executives in your region
- Prioritize activities, coach & lead a growing team of resources in the execution of our strategy, & in day-to-day support of our Partner
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in Computer Science or Business
- 5+ years of enterprise sales experience
- Experience working in and/or with large system integrators or consultancies
- Preferably based out of the Chicago, Illinois area with ability to travel
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.