Team Leader - Business Development at Scandit London
You will be responsible for leading a regional team of Business Development Representatives & continually increase their individual & team performance through recruiting, coaching, training & systematically growing the teams capabilities to maximise achievement. Its fun to achieve goals, its absolutely amazing to lead high-performing teams that continually knock it out of the ballpark.
The ideal candidate is a person who has not just built their own very successful track record in a SaaS sales & marketing environment, but who has made the conscious choice to positively influence others careers. You have a strong grasp on Account Based Marketing (ABM) & understand the role that business development plays for lead qualification & lead generation. You are a highly effective coach & leader. You are an excellent judge of character, astute in managing challenging goals, coaching to process & methodology & you have a track record in making others succeed. This role has direct management responsibilities over a team of business development representatives, but will also work on campaigns alongside the team in a player/coach model.
What You Will Do
- You will assist in the hiring, onboarding & training of a regional team of internal business development representatives.
- You will coach, train & manage your team who are in charge of nurturing & qualifying leads for our sales force.
- You will share responsibility for the achievement of our regional lead generation targets together with Marketing & Sales. Your teams target is measured in Sales Accepted Opportunities.
- With your team of Business Development Representatives (BDRs), you will execute ABM campaigns across our key verticals & territories.
- You will support AEs with account-specific research & AE-led demand generation tactics, support design & execution of win-back campaigns, qualify outbound opportunities & run pre- & post-event lead follow ups
- You will manage workload within your team to maximise lead generation effectiveness.
- You will have good knowledge & hands on mindset surrounding Quali/Disco call coaching & email structuring to generate success from outreach.
- Your focus is on continuously improving BDR/ABM effectiveness through executing consistently against defined processes, keeping open feedback channels across the entire lead generation chain, developing capabilities & managing against challenging targets.
Who You Are
- You are an experienced leader in the SaaS Sales and/or Marketing field
- You understand ABM & the role BDRs play in the lead generation context
- You are an effective coach & people manager, who enables talent to grow & be their best selves at work
- You are highly data driven, analytical & structured
- You have a continuous improvement mindset, particularly when it comes to rapidly evolving processes & structures
- You are proud of the achievements of your team. Youve seen people flourish under your leadership & you want to do more of that.
- You are committed to ensuring a strong partnership with key functional groups, including Marketing, Partnerships, Product Marketing & Operations, all aligned around the company goals
Who We Are
Scandit enables enterprises & consumers to change the way they interact with everyday objects & augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes & recognizing text, objects, & other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones, & robots.
Scandits mobile data capture platform is built on proprietary computer vision, augmented reality, & machine learning technologies. Companies in industries such as retail, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, & healthcare can use Scandits technology to create & power mobile apps for crucial enterprise workflows like mobile point of sale, mobile shopping, self-checkout, inventory management, & proof of delivery.
Many of the worlds most innovative & successful companies are benefiting from Scandits enterprise-grade mobile data capture platform, including Sephora, Nissan, DHL, & Levi Strauss & Co.
Everyone is welcome here its a celebrated component of our culture. At Scandit we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products & services benefit from our diverse backgrounds & experiences & are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, age, physical [dis]ability or length of time spent unemployed. We look forward to your application!