Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is seeking an analytically minded, organized, & customer centric individual to handle the day-to-day oversight & support of our US benefits, & immigration programs. Whether it's providing support/guidance on overall benefits administration including assisting in coordination & implementation of benefits-related projects, you will assist in maintaining compliance to all company policies, local, state & government regulations. The Associate, Benefits & Immigration will lead reconciliation review of monthly invoices & 401(k) & benefit deductions, & coordinate the administration of leaves of absence. You will work with the team to help coordinate the securing of an employees visa including assisting in partnering with external counsel, talent acquisition, & HRBPs to communicate clearly & effectively on visa expiration dates, filing deadlines, immigration benefits, government procedures, & case processing timelines. You work with tools, teams, systems, vendors, & resources needed to create a stellar experience for our employees. You ensure the secure, timely, high-quality, & accurate oversight of our Total Rewards program & will leverage ADP & other resources to track payroll, compensation, benefits, & general HR compliance/reporting for the organization. Proactively reaches out to stakeholders on fulfilling compliance obligations relating to the above. The ideal candidate will use their organizational skills, collaborative work approach, & analytical mind to maintain, enhance, & administer accurately Total Rewards policies, initiatives, communications, & data.
- Partner with direct colleagues & stakeholders for program assistance for our US Total Rewards Programs (benefits & immigration)
- Execute employee & program information collection, analysis, & reporting
- Thrive in a Zero-Error culturewhere processes are strived to be executed correctly, the first time & if not, quickly identify how to avoid error in the future & modify process accordingly
- Support the design, build, & measure of operational excellence with our benefit & immigration programs with an analytical mind focused on process, efficiency, & accuracy
- Cross collaborate with Total Rewards sub-teams to ensure seamless program completion
- Serve as a departments liaison to all US locations, as well, by being a key point of contact for projects & communications related to benefits & immigration
- Act as liaison between external counsel & employees to resolve employee inquiries, assisting in the preparation & maintenance of Public Access Files, PERM files, & other immigration-related compliance documentation
- Work with the HRBP and L&OD departments on total rewards communications around benefit & immigaration policies & procedures across the US organization in partnership with employee relations & legal teams
- Assist in the execution of ad hoc projects, such as: partner with other People teams to launch performance management & engagement tools, support transition to new benefits programs, compliance audits, employee handbook maintenance, etc.
- Work with a variety of systems designed to meet the needs of the People functions with predefined processes
- Ensure legal compliance by implementing applicable human resource federal & state requirements; reporting & maintaining records, ensuring execution of necessary filings, among other activities.
- Team player Possess a fantastic can-do attitude (no isnt in your vocabulary) & able to adapt skills to wherever you can best contribute to the team
- Process oriented Able to reliably follow set procedures & routines, with set deadlines
- A critical thinker Who uses logic to identify alternatives, evaluate, & present approaches to solve complex problems
- Motivated Determined, self-starter, inspired
- Passionate Thrive in a fast-paced & dynamic environment with frequent change & limited direction
- Accountable - Deep sense of individual accountability & pride in work output & results
- Enterprising Take up & start new projects. Able to achieve work with risk of failure
At a minimum, you have...
- A Bachelors Degree in Finance, Business, Human Resources, Management Information Systems, related field or equivalent experience
- Expert Excel skills; experience with Microsoft Access a plus
- A strong interest in having a long-term career in Benefits, Immigration, or People Operations
- Strong attention to detail & high sense of urgency for critical timelines
- 1-2 years working on Total Rewards programs in a multi-site environment - base pay, bonus, medical, 401(k), visa procurement, etc.
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company-sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
- Salary is $65,000.00
Our team is diverse, high-performing & international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.