At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is looking to hire a passionate & detail oriented Expansion Lead who will play an integral role in expanding bike share to new Bay Area communities & sustain our footprint in existing communities.
If you share our vision for transportation that empowers local communities, reduces our environmental footprint & brings people together, wed love to meet you!
- Partner with Growth Operations Manager project manager & execute new product launches
- Partner with business & product leadership to improve the effectiveness & efficiency of processes, programs, & infrastructure
- Proactively work to remove obstacles & enable forward momentum & progress
- Act as project manager for complex multi-stakeholder, cross-functional initiatives
- Maintain documentation & project plans
- Establish & maintain cross-functional relationships & communication at all levels of the organization
- Balance between intellectual curiosity & the desire to roll up your sleeves & execute
- Willingness to spend time in the field learning the business & looking for improvements
- Support in-field observations with data to influence a compelling story for product changes
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Must have strong analytical skills, be able to see patterns, be a fast thinker & a good decision-maker
- Demonstrate initiative, persistence, ability to problem solve, willingness to think outside the box, & enthusiasm for learning new skills
- Ability to understand complex concepts & work across multiple functions & teams
- Hands-on experience project or program managing initiatives from start to finish
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle many tasks without losing sight of the highest priority items
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to influence & motivate people at all levels across a broad variety of job functions
- Extremely detail-oriented, organized, self-starter & a great communicator
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to stay focused under pressure, prioritizing & managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.