Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is looking for a Technical Program Manager to join our Super Network team to help build & maintain cross-cutting services for internal teams across the enterprise. You will manage various programs, meet with internal customers/stakeholders, & build a plan for team to execute & be accountable & improve efficiencies throughout Twilio.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic & has proven success partnering cross-functionally inside & outside the Super Network org to align resources to accomplish project deliverables. They also have:
- Minimum of 8+ years of relevant experience, preferably at a leading technology company, & supporting multiple M&A integrations,
- Exceptional program management skills, the ability to track, identify risks to mitigate, manage complex processes, & a desire to collaborate with multiple teams & multiple projects.
- Track record of successfully partnering with cross-functional teams especially with carriers relations teams, legal teams, GTM teams, & engineering teams; collaboration & relationship-building is key,
- Expert knowledge of standard processes of program management & scrum methodology, ability to drive standardization & process efficiencies.
- Ability to influence without authority (both horizontally & vertically), analytical talent & leadership along with the capacity to thrive & succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to articulate verbally & written.
- Singapore based Japanese speaking to be able to manage programs across APAC & Japan region
As a Technical Program Manager you will live the Twilio Magic values by:
- WRITE IT DOWN : Great program management skills, having the ability to track, identify risks to mitigate and manage complex processes
- BE INCLUSIVE: Strong team selling skills that involve cross functional teams
- BE AN OWNER: Hands-on, passionate & creative problem solver with know how to get things done & ability to lead others to success.
- BE BOLD: Excellent communicator & presenter able to gain audience confidence.
- DRAW THE OWL: Ability to build a deep understanding of function & put processes/systems in place
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unrivaled; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in employees dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our beautiful Singapore office in at 9 Straits View, Marina One- West Tower. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, snacks & drinks, ergonomic desks & regular team events & activities along with regular company & regional All Hands & more.
You will also be part of a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work & home life; that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, & can draw the owl & not be beholden to one playbook.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.