HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 9 years in, were the industry leader & have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
But most importantly, its our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities & in which their voices are heard & valued every day. This helps us best reflect & serve our customers.
So if youre keen to join a caring, fun & energetic team, look no further!
About the job
We are looking for a Maintenance Technician aiding in the setup of a brand new site to be responsible for fixing, maintaining & improving our equipment to make sure everything is working as it should at all times.
What youll do:
- Complete planned preventative maintenance (PPM) on plant & equipment
- Record completed PPMs within the maintenance manual & CMMS system.
- Identify any defects that arise whilst completing the PPMs & undertake rectifications, including recording of actions taken within the maintenance manual & CMMS system
- Complete minor structural & electrical improvement works
- Breakdown response
- Continually provide reactive support when required, to a high standard & within given timescale
- Supervise contractors ensuring works are completed in accordance with specification. Report any issues with contractors to maintenance manager
- Comply with all Health & Safety requirements of the site at all times
- Be available on call for any emergency issues on a rota basis
- Work proactively to manage task volumes in conjunction with both the Facilities & Maintenance Manager, providing regular updates on task status.
- Identify problems with plant including efficiency & determine rectification measures
- Support with operational projects on an adhoc basis
- Equipment you will be responsible for will include; conveying systems with label applicators scanners, Thermoforming equipment, refrigeration plant (CO2), hi-speed roller doors, dock levelers, lighting, plumbing, access control, MHE & other electrical equipment, racking, comfort cooling, waste compactors & waste conveyors
- Observe & react to on-site BMS system such as meter readings & any set point changes
- Ensure COVID dividers are maintained & repaired/replaced when & where required including movement of any dividers as instructed.
- Provide regular feedback to maintenance lead on defects, outstanding issues & PPM on a regular basis
- Flag low stock levels to ensure inventory stays within min-max levels using our CMMS system
- Ensure the team are regularly checking & replacing any pick to light buttons for production.
Who you are:
- Previous experience working within a maintenance team in the manufacturing sector
- You will have some commercial mechanical or maintenance experience
- You will have the ability to work alone & work methodically to fault find
- Energy, enthusiasm, commitment & a can-do flexible attitude
- Ability to learn quickly & think independently
- Be available to be on a callout rota
- Previous experience using a CMMS system
- Desirable; Knowledge of PLCs, conveyors, sensors, pneumatics, & belts, IPAF training, MHE training, background in refrigeration maintenance
- Desirable: Time served apprentice or equivalent in electrical/mechanical discipline. 18th edition wiring regulations
What youll get in return:
- 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes from day 1
- Free local gym access or private health care
- Pension scheme contribution
- Access to our Learning & Development platform, to keep learning on top of your daily tasks!
- Borrow my Doggy Premium account
- Free breakfast, hot & cold drinks every day
- Weekly Power Sanctuary Yoga class
- Employee Assistance Programme provided by Health Assured
- Regular fun activities & team building
Location: Nuneaton, Warwickshire
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Will include day shifts, night shifts & weekends.
Level & progression: An Executive works at a junior / mid-level, running operational tasks autonomously & leading initiatives, with moderate support from manager. From there, you can progress to a Lead level within the same function, or progress sideways to a role in another team at HelloFresh for which you have transferable skills.
Recruitment process: First, you will have a phone interview with a member of our Talent Acquisition team. Should you be successful, you will be invited to a competency interview.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer & we welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, race, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage & civil partnership, pregnancy & maternity/paternity, religion or belief.
All our sites in the UK are wheelchair accessible.